The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

So I blew my shift forks today!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blu_gxl

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
pleasanton, ca.
Well, I am pretty sure I blew my shift fork on a 1-2 shift now I'm stuck in 3rd gear. :) My question is, is there another company besides TRE that I can ge new shift forks from??

thanks
James

I've got a brand new EVO 3-4 shift fork, sitting in the plastic bag collecting dust. They go for $40 new from conicelli. I'll sell it for $35 shipped.

Mike

BTW, the OEM forks work decent, but the EVO's are a bit stronger. The billet forged forks work the best, but also cost 2x as much per fork. $160/set last time I checked.

ya I was looking at the TRE shift forks because they have the evo3's but, with bronse inserts instead of the stock plastic inserts but 80 a piece is kinda high. where is concielli? and how do I get in touch with them? 40 is a good deal.

Also, does any one know if I change to the TRE shift rails if I need to get any machining done??

thanks
james

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back