The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

So excited

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
I'm so happy I finally got my car road worthy again and drove it today for the first time in 3 months. I figured I would show some 1g love.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I went from a small16g to a 50 trim, installed a fmic, got methanol injection, got my wideband, installed a 38mm external wastegate and safc to fine tune my chip. The ic piping is a work in progress I've gotta shorten the pipes and clean it up a bit.

Besides the ic pipes being low what's wrong with them I need ideas because my fmic has horrible inlet and outlet positions.

The best feeling was after sitting for like 4 months after a blown headgasket, doing a bunch of upgrades and getting my laser running in January. I didn't even care about the roads or anything. I just DD'd it and beat the hell out of it everyday. Was probably right around 500whp. Ahh, good times!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Haha it seems these cars sit on blocks in the driveway for long periods of time. I haven't driven mine for a year. On jack-stands as we speak. I'm excited too, my motor should be back by the end of the month.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back