The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

"So does this mean???" Yes It does!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalantGSR91

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2003
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well everyone, happy turkey day. Just takin one of the rare opportunities to say Hi and bye to everyone at the same time. First off the psycho ex has left me for some "cowboy" in cali, but that's not the reason I'm saying bye. I'm saying bye because out of those ashes I have risen as a pheonix. I leave in about a week to the great expanses of the world's largest parking lot (proposed) It's been real and it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun. If y'all want some more info, 98RedGs may give some up but I'm sure it'll cost ya. if his punk ass ever calls I'ma fill him in completely and have him pass it on to ya. Sorry it's been so long since I was around, but the proverbial shit hit the fan so I'm tryin to pick everything back up. Holla!

SPC Scott Park.

Why dont ya just fill us all in yourself ? :confused:

:confused: I'm lost. Only part i understand is your girl left you.

Originally posted by bwhite
Why dont ya just fill us all in yourself ? :confused:

Well, he was having some really really rough times a while back and we kinda talked and kept in touch because of his problems. I'm trying to call him to get the scoop but I get only a machine at his house.

Scott if you see this anytime soon, seriously just call my cell COLLECT and I'll accept and call yah right back. Moneys not a thing right now for me... Its a dam brick wall. I know how yah feel.

I'll give details when I hear from him... If he don't commit suicide first... LOL *JOKE*

One of my marine friends referred to Iraq as the world's largest proposed parking lot, once...

Leet hit it on the head. I'm goin to the desert. I would never commit suicide over some girl, that's a cowards way out. Instead I've turned my heartache into strength. But right after I did I got the phone call that I'm goin to the desert and comin back with a combat patch. Anyway, I'ma call john and let him know what's up, I only get the computer for a few minutes at a time cuz my parents are both using it to study for their college courses. Holla

Originally posted by GalantGSR91
Leet hit it on the head. I'm goin to the desert. I would never commit suicide over some girl, that's a cowards way out. Instead I've turned my heartache into strength. But right after I did I got the phone call that I'm goin to the desert and comin back with a combat patch. Anyway, I'ma call john and let him know what's up, I only get the computer for a few minutes at a time cuz my parents are both using it to study for their college courses. Holla

I'll sum it up easily for Scott. His ole lady ran off with her "best friend" and now hes basically a man-whore again. (kinda like me...) Hes then going to go off to the desert to fight for our lives and for our country. Hopefully he will get everything taken care of in his "personal life" and he will have fun.

When he comes back hes supposedly going to be building up a mustang and modify it instead of a dsm I guess.. :confused: Hopefully he will have some fun when he gets back.

:thumb:

Originally posted by 98RedGs
I'll sum it up easily for Scott. His ole lady ran off with her "best friend" and now hes basically a man-whore again. (kinda like me...) Hes then going to go off to the desert to fight for our lives and for our country. Hopefully he will get everything taken care of in his "personal life" and he will have fun.

When he comes back hes supposedly going to be building up a mustang and modify it instead of a dsm I guess.. :confused: Hopefully he will have some fun when he gets back.

:thumb:

Well I'm getting an old School Mustang, like a 68 or something...I'm still keepin the DSM and building a nice little 2.4l setup for it. But John's basically got everything down.

Thanks for fighting for us buddy. You've got balls, if you can try to keep us posted on events over seas. Kick some ass like a dsm would on a 5.0. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back