The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

So do you still wanna run nitrous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoa. Wonder if his system had a leak.

450whpGSX said:
How'd it blow?

I'm wondering the same thing you are.

What kind of car is that anyway, running with nitrous?

Its old. Saw it a few years ago.

I believe he left his bottle warmer on..

The owner of the car in question (Nissan Maxima, like a 95 or so) is a liar and an idiot. He had nitrous in his car but hehad dicked with the pressure relieve valve so that it wouldnt blow and the whole bottle blew up. He left his heater on because it was wired wrong (hard wired from the battery vs switched at the key) and eventually heated up and bang. Bad things can happen when idiots mess with compressed gasses. Anyway, random deuche tried suing I think Jegs and NX, because they had a defective kit, when in reality he had a defective brain. Nitrous oxide systems are safe when installed correctly.

It did make an awful mess of his car though.

Later
Arnie

After my previous post my mind jumped to bottle warmers.

Stupid hurts.

LOL...can you imagine being that guy...like chillin infront of the TV with a beer, then BOOOOOM! From the garage?? LOL

rowlex said:
LOL...can you imagine being that guy...like chillin infront of the TV with a beer, then BOOOOOM! From the garage?? LOL

I bet the look on his face was priceless when he realized how much of an idiot he was.

Plus, if you look, the tree outside the garage is very green which means spring, summer, or early fall. I wouldnt even leave a bottle in my hatch during that time of year, especially parked in the garage.

92awddsm said:
I bet the look on his face was priceless when he realized how much of an idiot he was.

The problem is, idiots like that never realize they're idiots...

Kid sounds like a pole smoker...Either way..Ain't steering me away from me using it...dan

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

All that damage is pretty...constipating.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back