The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

So came out the house to this this morning. Anyone got a Red 2gb Bumper 4 sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawwwd damnnnnnn...... :oops: Im very sorry that this happened to you.

2 weeks after my wife got her Prelude. An ambulance that makes stops at this mental health facility backed out of the alley and right into her door.. Didnt witness it so couldnt prove it, but we know it was them.

1. Keep check on Facebook Marketplace, Ive seen a lot of bumpers pop up on there lately... But you may have to travel... and/or you may have to recondition it to match your color. Quite a few headlights on there too in case you need another set.

2. When I was a PDR Tech, i came across a number of mobile painters who did amazing work with plastic/fiberglass? welding. I cant really tell from the pics how bad the bumper is except for the split in the middle and some missing chunks of paint(cant see too much of the impact side), but might want to at least take a few pics and ask one. I dont know everything that is possible with that method, so take what i say with a grain of salt on this, but its worth a shot.

May the Car Gods avenge you!

Last edited:
Gawwwd damnnnnnn...... :oops: Im very sorry that this happened to you.

2 weeks after my wife got her Prelude. An ambulance that makes stops at this mental health facility backed out of the alley and right into her door.. Didnt witness it so couldnt prove it, but we know it was them.

1. Keep check on Facebook Marketplace, Ive seen a lot of bumpers pop up on there lately... But you may have to travel... and/or you may have to recondition it to match your color. Quite a few headlights on there too in case you need another set.

2. When I was a PDR Tech, i came across a number of mobile painters who did amazing work with plastic/fiberglass? welding. I cant really tell from the pics how bad the bumper is except for the split in the middle, but might want to at least take a few pics and ask one. I dont know everything that is possible with that method

May the Car Gods avenge you!

Freedom of information act. You need to request the front and rear camera footage from that ambulance on that day and they have to give it to you as long as it’s not the cameras inside the ambulance/doesn’t cross the HIPPA line.

Absolutely no mercy or pity for fellow ambulance drivers for hitting a car and not owning up to it. Pursue the issue hard and they should relent.

Freedom of information act. You need to request the front and rear camera footage from that ambulance on that day and they have to give it to you as long as it’s not the cameras inside the ambulance/doesn’t cross the HIPPA line.

Absolutely no mercy or pity for fellow ambulance drivers for hitting a car and not owning up to it. Pursue the issue hard and they should relent.
Wish I wouldve known this... Didnt know Ambulances had cameras running...but its been about 15 years. Good to know for the future tho

Wish I wouldve known this... Didnt know Ambulances had cameras running...but its been about 15 years. Good to know for the future tho

Oh yeah. Way too many wrecks involving ambulances. The cameras serve a dual function. It covers the driver's ass in a situation where they're not at fault/wrongly accused, and it covers people like yourself who are hit by an ass of a driver who lies/says they aren't at fault.

Keeps everyone honest. At any point in time you can request anything to do with YOUR records or your calls. Text messages, emails, camera footage of any kind of county-run Ambulance service are all public domain and are susceptible to FOIA requests as long as it doesn't violate HIPPA(like requesting the footage of inside the ambulance unless it was you personally in the back of the ambulance and you want to see only your footage). We legit just had a couple people almost fired over this because we had a citizen request some FOIA stuff and the medic told them to essentially piss off. Lol.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back