The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

So Cal South Bay Meet Ricky and Ronnie's Torrance CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuner Boy 69

Probationary Member
Dec 26, 2004
La Porte, Texas
Ricky and Ronnie's
1301 West Sepulveda
Torrance, CA 90501
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=CA&zipcode=90501-5002&country=US&geodiff=1

Lets have a head count for all the DSM members that will show up June 29th Friday night 7pm:beatentodeath: with or without your DSM. You don't need a DSM for this casual meet and greet. Although it would be nice to see your rolling work of art. I would like to meet everyone in the South Bay area or where ever you feel like driving from. This place is easy to get to. Exit the 405 in Torrance on Normandy go South west to Sepulveda and its on the corner of Sepulveda and Normandy. The area is secure and has a restaurant. Call your friends to meet us out and tell the other forums too!!!!:thumb: :rocks:
A few vendor have contacted me in interest of this meet and future meets. Bullseyepower.com has sent me t-shirts to give out. kdmperformance will also give out t-shirts and his silicone supplier will have couplers to give out too as I just spoke to him over the phone just 2 min ago so if there are any sizes or colors you may want just let me know and we will give out a few and sell a few. A dyno tuner from the local Vipor shop will be there Chris Viper aka mista Boost. and the list is growing by the day. If you have any questions email me at [email protected].

Brent

I'm up for it. Is it just a DSM meet or a free for all?

1. yellowkyd278 - Andrew Yeoh

ps - The South Bay refers to the Bay Area in NorCal. You could get stabbed for using it incorrectly. Stabbed!!! :toobad:

Haha, just kidding. Can you provide an address to meet?

i will definately be there i need to tune my car so hopefully i can meet someone that can do that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back