The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

So Cal DSM meet BBQ and BONFIRE THE WORKS! MAY 21ST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'll go for dan as soon as i have my new tranny in...i cant wait

Psh I'll go after dan. Last time I just flexed in his face and he was like I dont want any problems man and I just said "Yea thats right buddy" I then asked if he watned to race and he was like no but I'll fill your gas tank if you dont embarrass me in front of everyone at the meet and I was like alright....

LoL WTF i come to see why this tread is still active 2 weeks after the bbq. Nothing but trashing talkin ROFL i guess i have to lay the smackdown again just like when i beat John's 60-1 trim, and beat al in a footrace ROFL

ROFL i didn't catch it the first time til todd corrected him,oh and todd how much for the black Interior? ROFL

You will have to excuse Dan, hes from the mean streets of BRYOOKLYN! hahah

BRYOOKLYN/JOIZEEE Tomato TAMATO....Its all the same. hahhaha, eyo Monty Whats your myspace name?? My DSM buddies dont leave me comments anymore. :cry: :D

LOL my myspace name is.............Monty LOL dont bother lookin at the page i jus have a pic nuthin else..(i jus use the profile so i can talk to the girls around my area no time for nice music and flashy backgrounds) which by the way dan is a punk i told him to call me sat night we invited sum chick from myspace over along with her 5 friends...............girls +beer(lots of it)=...........do i even have to finish :cool:

:talon: Monty Steele :cool: :talon:

thanks for the invite :( ,LOL j/p last time i threw a party and some myspace ppl came,and it was pretty cool,except the some of them look better in the pixs then in person, and the other way around

bi*** i did call u Sat y dont u learn to pay Catherine Zeta Jones so can activate your phone again ROFL

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
LOL my myspace name is.............Monty LOL dont bother lookin at the page i jus have a pic nuthin else..(i jus use the profile so i can talk to the girls around my area no time for nice music and flashy backgrounds) which by the way dan is a punk i told him to call me sat night we invited sum chick from myspace over along with her 5 friends...............girls +beer(lots of it)=...........do i even have to finish :cool:

:talon: Monty Steele :cool: :talon:

Wait, lemme get this straight.....

You guys actually went and partied with MySpace people? Really? Seriously?

BWHAHAHHAHA!!!! ROFL

LOL dan i dont owe t mobile a single dime LOL its all payed.............jus know that u missed out......shoulda came thru buddy.....sum girls here coulda got ur lil pee pee wet LOL :cool: but maybe next time i should start throwing more partys like this i mean whuts the point of having my own pad u know

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s im thinkin bout buyin a vid camera and startin my own website..........bangapartment.com :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back