The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

So Cal DSM meet BBQ and BONFIRE THE WORKS! MAY 21ST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that sucks Todd,i'll send you pixs of the Interior when i finsh installing it ROFL hopefully tommorrow so i can show off Sat.

be wary of black talons :cool:

i went back to my 2 liter to pass smog, and im back in the shop today putting on my turbo again so if i get it all back in and running well, i'll make a showing...

doheny blues is going on in dana point though (right down pch) so i'll be crusin there too (mad bitches)

we'll see....say a prayer for God to bless my wrenches so i can get this done

edit: what beach exactly are u guys cruisin to after? you just say corona del mar...is that the beach i led everyone too awhile back? (crystal cove?) just let me know exactly what beach, or leave me a phone # and i'll try and catch you all if i cant make it to hooters in time

/me goes back to wrenching

whats up guys ... im not going anymore LOL......................................................jk hell yeah i didnt just get the day off for nothing LOL well see you guys there tomorrow i need to take care of some shitto tomorrow morning...

Sorry guys but no pinata this time. As well as no mexican mike. I know I seem to flake on these things but Im cought up in either a DSM meet or my g/f college graduation. So....See you next time (AGAIN) :thumb: :talon:

wow, a bunch of flakes we got here....oh well....at least there will be like 3 of us....LOL i'm still down

Would anyone be up for a meet at my house or something for my birffday? Just wondering because I was debating trying to organize on. Any feedback would be cool. :thumb: :talon:

That'd be cool. When's your birthday, man?

Dammit, missed the BBQ. Ended up 45 minutes late at the krispy creme, and tried to head down to the Hooters solo... traffic's so bad on the 5, I gave up and turned around to try and hit the 210->605S. Ended up parked in Pasadena for five minutes, just before Lake. Gave up and went home, as by the time I hit Hill and turned around, it was already 2:45.

Ah well. I'll work on hitting up the next one. Should have the new rims and tires by then, anyway. Maybe even the new bumper... can stop looking so hoopty on the front left.

Turned out to be fun about 12 guys showed and we went to the park for BBQ and football....pics coming soon i hope....... :thumb:

my team is gonna own next time we play football,as for the foot race, i guess we all perform like are car's,but then i don't understand why Al was was right next to Dan,and i was Behind Al ROFL

WHO WANTS TO JOIN "THE I HATE MIKEY/ROBERT CLUB FOR FLAKING ON THERE OWN MEET CLUB" :thumb:

yea the meet was good, us playing football just showed how out of shape all of us were. ROFL Our team did win even though i only got the ball once :p Cant wait for the next meet ill post pics up in a bit. :dsm:

Here are the pics that i took

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0698.JPG
    IMG_0698.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
last set

Attachments

• IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 171
choads....

WTF, you went to a park in BREA?....

i drove all over the coast by crystal cove and didnt see a single dsm, i didnt have my phone either. you guys have some shitty planning skills, LOL. its all good.

wont see my for awhile though, im off to school in a month so unless something comes up...its adios for a little while.

i heard it was all 4g63 guys though, LOL...clowin on the 420a.

wish i woulda found u guys though, damnit :rocks:

turbo8u said:
choads....

WTF, you went to a park in BREA?....

i drove all over the coast by crystal cove and didnt see a single dsm, i didnt have my phone either. you guys have some shitty planning skills, LOL. its all good.

wont see my for awhile though, im off to school in a month so unless something comes up...its adios for a little while.

i heard it was all 4g63 guys though, LOL...clowin on the 420a.

wish i woulda found u guys though, damnit :rocks:

Al and me were reppin 420a =)

dumb boost leaks... haha i got my car running last night, i raced maurecio in the red gsx ... haha i was toying with him on the freeway he was talking smack cause he beat andy with his mean boost leak..... im back.... now back to the tunning part of my car, I wanna set up the next meet, but it has to be a good one...... probally sometime in June DSM Meet Supra meet.... We kick it at the beach they kick it in the canyons... what do we say guys ? set one up to meet up with our competitors? Who knows maybe people in japan will say wow when someone says eclipse... lets beef up these cars =).... I got a extra 3k to burn now just sold the jeep.

I am down for the next meet for sure with supra's or without so yea ....hey guys post some more pics

wait wait wait wait,when did me and maurecio race? you mean that one time i down shifted on him :nono: ?i was going to but there was to much traffic and i was like a car lenthed from todd if he would have done it off a 3rd gear pull he knows i would have eating his ass alive,plus i was right infront of todd and all that traffic,i wouldn't call it a race but if he wants to call it one i'll give it to him,no big deal to me :toobad:

LOL I didnt see this race, where was I????? Prob cuz what ^ is saying.

You know what was pretty funny though? When that Saleen was boxed in by us and he didnt knwo what to do. HAHAHAHAHHA

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back