The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

So Cal DSM meet BBQ and BONFIRE THE WORKS! MAY 21ST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I guess can pitch in on some dronks or REAL carne asada.

Alrighty, well since i can't make it to MOD, i think this will have to be my reconciliation with y'all LOL :D im in for this one. lemme know what needs to be brought and i'll be bringin it

I am down to meet up with you guys at the meet. My car is finally running good and I would like to meet some of you guys and hang out. Count me in :thumb:

joe039 said:
Alrighty, well since i can't make it to MOD, i think this will have to be my reconciliation with y'all LOL :D im in for this one. lemme know what needs to be brought and i'll be bringin it

word :D

Im bringin:

1. Myself
2. My Chrysler DSM van (if my dsm is not ready by that time)
3. 1/2 tank of gas
4. 6 liters of Shasta Tiki Punch
5. Doritos Nacho Cheesier

ok so will there ever be a SoCal meet more south? these are like mid cal meets. :cool:

i am in!!! i'll bring even more drink from the 99 cent store,and anything else i can find in there (some old candy) :thumb: j/p i take something just don't know what yet

SurrealDSM said:
WTF mid cali is towards monterey bay and san fran :tease: this is in the newport area ROFL

okok yaya but how about some more south is my point

I go if i dont have work that day. k is htere anything i should bring? besides cash LOL.
im just going to bring the wife and me and my black eagle talon with 97 conversion.

1. SurrealDSM
2. surge
3. SilverMitsu
4. DSMSpyder99
5. EagleTalonRacer (in van)
6. talontsi02
7. eclipsegsx1736 (+ 1 friend who will almost definetely have a 2g GSX by this meet!!)
8. Andy5 (if he can find it... LOL! )
9. Mitsubishi9504
10. thefunkpig (most likely going)
11. LightningMS
12. kmf4i
13. Bigglesworth87 (might be going)
14. i just 8 ur vtec
15. joe039
16. trbotaln
17. CPHunter
18. TurboDavid (will try to be there)
19.Charles1 (if he doesnt have work)
20. hakcenter (will try to make it)

:thumb:

People close to the valley area... simi valley,valencia,santa clarita,pamdale,sylmar,san fernondo,... ect.. we will be metting at jack in the box.. around 12-1.. Mitsubishi9504 (Al) and Dan(DSMSpyder99) will be there for sure as well as me and friend

heck yea we got a good turn out coming along

we need meat more soda chips FOOTBALL THIS TIME DAN! none of this frisbee crap ROFL and someone the more wood the better i got some meat and the grill coming but for sure the bigger the fire the better muahhaha :D

THE LIST: ROFL ADD ON! MORE MEAT THE BETTER! AND FIREWOOD

1.SurrealDSM- Salsa, Guacamole, Carne Asada, Chicken, Grill, Firewood, 2 liter soda
2.Bigglesworth97-Pinata
3.Surge- Drinks and REAL carne asada
4.EagleTalonRacer- 6 liters of Shasta Tiki Punch and Doritos Nacho Cheeser!
5.CPHunter- More 99 cent Drinks and old Candy

1.SurrealDSM- Salsa, Guacamole, Carne Asada, Chicken, Grill, Firewood, 2 liter soda
2.Bigglesworth97-Pinata
6.DSMspyder99- NON-soda drinks and donuts :confused:

Bah, any further south and we might as well go to the Tijuana DSM meets. :D

I'll try to make it. Starter's dead at the moment, but it should be fixed by tomorrow... hopefully I'll get the new tires and rims SOMETIME soon. And maybe a 3" turbo-back. And a MAFT. :D Dammit, I've gotta at least make an *effort* to save at least a _part_ of this paycheck. :p

I'll toss some 3-liters of soda in the trunk/back seat, if I manage to get off work for the day. >P

2.Bigglesworth97-Pinata
6.DSMspyder99- NON-soda drinks and donuts
7.eclipsegsx1736 - a LOT of cups..and plates...LOL

CHANGED MINE :sneaky:

2.Bigglesworth97-Pinata
6.DSMspyder99- NON-soda drinks and HOT DOGS
7.eclipsegsx1736 - a LOT of cups..and plates...LOL

Im going to try and make this one, my DSM is going into the shop TOMORROW for a ring job.

ShadowWulf said:
Im going to try and make this one, my DSM is going into the shop TOMORROW for a ring job.

your going in tomorrow for a rim job?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back