The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

so anybody know where i can get some 420a parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_illest_fool

Probationary Member
Jan 17, 2009
Sherman, Texas
I just bought an 95 eclipse for a whopping $300 its in good shape no tears in the interior an air bag pad that isn't peeling and a fairly strong engine. Now for my question, im looking for a good site for 420a parts. ive already got my turbo setup, i just need help with the fuel system, the upper intake pipe, and cams any help would be very appreciated

ps im looking to run around 20 psi and im in the process of of having the engine machined and i already have je 8:8:1s and eagle h beams

all the supporters are 4g63 for the most part, and ebay isnt really coming up with much, so far cimotorsports has been the most helpful

unfortunately, it took almost three weeks to get my cam gears, and my pistons are on back order so god knows when ill get them. I should have used summit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back