The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Snow Tires and Wheels for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sax_man

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2008
Des Moines, Iowa
I just sold my GST, but I still have my stock 16" wheels with winter tires. I also have the stock lugs.

The wheels have General Altimax Snow tires, and I only drove on them for one winter. The tread looks brand new and the tires have barely any wear. These tires were amazing in my FWD, and I didn't slide or lose traction unless I really tried to. I never got stuck once, no matter how bad the snow was, and I imagine that an awd with these tires would be unstoppable.

I'm asking $425 for the wheels, tires, and lugs, but I'm open to any reasonable offer (The tires cost me almost $500 from tire rack). I am willing to drive up to a few hours in any direction if you would like to meet and buy them as well.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or call/text me @ 710-4272.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back