The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

snow sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rival

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
aiken, South_Carolina
anyone else like me, livin in a ton of snow and can't bring themselves to drive their beloved cars on the salty roads? I am sick of the snow, and wish it would all go away. just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat.

we had a lil snow storm like 2 days ago (which wasnt much) but im just sick of cold weather in general man

cold weather = :thumbdown

agreed we have just had about 10 inches or so of snow dumped on us in the past few days

yeah, the weather hear was nice for a little while, I thought that the snow was on its way out until this week, we have gotten dumped on. I have been buying parts for my car most of this winter, and need to get it out to put them on. so the anxiety is killing me. :cry:

I haven't driven my car for so long. Just cant wait for the snow to melt and spring to come so i can take my car out of storage.

yeah, we just got creamed again. can't even get to my garage door to get my car out.... but even if i could its still broken. Life is just one long, depressing winter these days. anybody want to donate to the brokengsxfund? let me know. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back