The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Snow Fun in the All Trac

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboATM

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
...so it FINALLY snowed today enough to have some fun!!! This is what i did all day at work, LOL.

Im still getting used to the Camry, so its not the best...but id say im doing pretty damn good with it! This thing is fun...it could use a rear LSD (and way more power...) But when looking at it from a functional standpoint, this this is a beast on solid ice and snow, very hard to get this thing stuck in any situation.

Watch in HD!
Camry All Trac Snow Drifting! - YouTube

Camry All Trac Snow Drifting, In Cab - YouTube

Ooooh, Alltracs - How I love them.

Cool, so this is a Camry All Trac? i didnt know camry got those too, is it Turbocharged and AWD like the Celica All trac? also can u post pics?

drop a 3sgte in that bi***. you know you want to. ive always wanted the celica all trac.

Looks fun.

Question though, why is your DSM not in the garage away from the environment?

Just curious.

I dont have a spot to put it in the shop, i use all 3 of my bays everyday...ill be putting a cover over it here next week.

Cool, so this is a Camry All Trac? i didnt know camry got those too, is it Turbocharged and AWD like the Celica All trac? also can u post pics?

Yes, Camry All Trac, pretty rare. They have the "Eco friendly" 3sfe Camry motor, with the Celica All Trac drivetrain, the st165 stuff i believe. The later st185 and st205 have beefier drivetrain stuff, rear LSD, etc, but those all swap over 100% for me!

Here is some pics...

Edit-sorry i forgot to link the pics, ha.

My 1st AWD!

drop a 3sgte in that bi***. you know you want to. ive always wanted the celica all trac.

It fits with no issues, but the wiring is NOTHING the same. id would be about a $2500 job doing it on my own, and thats ALOT of DSM money LOL.

butttt.....the turbo mr2 stuff bolts RIGHT ON-im really thinking about running like 5psi on this lil JDM box...some of the FWD guys have turbo'd the stock block and such and run 13s with 6-8 psi

Last edited by a moderator:
looks fun.... all you need is es250 seats and it's a basically perfect DD

you seem to know alot about alltracs.... does the corolla alltrac share it's drivetrain with the celica too?

looks fun.... all you need is es250 seats and it's a basically perfect DD

you seem to know alot about alltracs.... does the corolla alltrac share it's drivetrain with the celica too?

Ha, i LOVE these seats...this is the LS model so its LOADDDEEDDDD, so many badass features. And honestly, its HARD to get this thing to not drive perfectly, I can seriously do perfect circles with 100% traction on ice with this thing.

i think the corolla all trac are the same as well...those are SUPER rare. I dont know about them near as much as DSMs, but i find myself on the Toyota site just as much as im on here now, LOL

Another round, outside shot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9a5m8-qF24&hd=1

Last edited by a moderator:
LLOOFFTTYYYY you got a GoPro too, POST SHIT UPPPP!!!

GSX_TC1 I just caught your car in the February issue of super street :) I have a 1993 corolla that i did a 3sgte swap on and i wanna try and do a celica gt4 conversion too :)

:|
GSX_TC1 I just caught your car in the February issue of super street :) I have a 1993 corolla that i did a 3sgte swap on and i wanna try and do a celica gt4 conversion too :)

I would love todo the swap, but i cant see myself buying a JDM clip and putting SOO much $$ into something not a DSM.

not like,,, the entire car just the drive train. the 3sgte is already in and its quite quick. mostly stock and it runs high 13's

not like,,, the entire car just the drive train. the 3sgte is already in and its quite quick. mostly stock and it runs high 13's

well finding a 3sgte that isnt from some JDM importer site is IMPOSSIBLE. and i meant full clip as in the motor, tranny, diffs, harness, ecu....anything over $500 is too much for the Camry in my eyes, thats DSM go fast parts that could be bought!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back