The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sneak peak of what I've been up to

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i guess hes installing a frontmount
or a 2gb front

i dunno

Haha sorry, I posted late last night.

I've finally ditched my old 97 FWD (well, in the process of putting back to stock to sell) for a 95 (fully converted to 97-98) tsi AWD. :rocks:

I bought the car bone stock at 2:30 yesterday and at 9:30 the car looked like that. Fully stripped and already got my 50 trim swapped into the white car and the black car is almost fully restored back to stock. It felt so good to de-virginize my new toy. :D

i see.. i was wondering because uyou had a black car..then i thought ok he has 2..

Wow you didnt waste any time dropping her panties did you...now thats some real game:thumb:

I think Ive gotten everyones point...that said

EMO TIME!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CanadianTSi said:
His Balck car was just a TSi...not a TSi AWD :thumb:

:thumb:

Just an update, the black car is almost back to stock and running (just need an oil line and I can fire her up) and the white car is awaiting a few more mods before she hits the road again. Total man hours put into the white talon alone probably totals 5 hours or so to where I've gotten her :sneaky: I've spent about 6 demodding and converting back to OEM on the black talon.

:)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back