The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Smooth Move Exlax

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widgmaster

Supporting VIP
Aug 24, 2018
Sarnia, ON_Canada
So I ordered a set of stainless steel mufflers from https://www.carparts.com/ and gave them the wrong address of where to deliver my items . I live in Sarnia Ontario Canada so I use a parcel post office in Port Huron Michigan USA to save on delivery charges . So I get an email from carparts saying my parts are delivered . I`ve been waiting awhile to hear from the parcel post that I have a package to pick up but I don`t hear from them . I call the post and they say they have nothing for me. I call carparts.com and they say the parts where delivered on the 3rd. Carpart.com was very helpful as they went above and beyond for me. They contacted shipping and the parcel was delivered to some place in Lake Orion Michigan. Any ways they located my mufflers and they are being shipped back to carparts and I will get a full refund except for the delivery cost. Once I get the refund they said I could reorder my items and I will make darn sure to give the correct address this time. I will have to pay for shipping again so there went my savings .. Dame

This happens WAY too often, learn where you live people!, you have an address just for YOU, use it, know it, learn it, love it, dont blame shipping companies because you dont know where you live or because you moved and were too lazy or couldn't be inconvenienced to change your address with Amazon, Summit Racing, Ebay or whoever you buy from, this is a peev of mine since I have plenty of buddies that work for those delivery companies and see the nonsense and bashing every day when its the buyers fault, put the blame where it exists...YOU, nothing personal by the way Widgmaster, just venting in general because its so basic to have something as elementary as your address in order when buying stuff, just get it right morons.

Just like my post explained I am at fault for the wrong delivery . I put the wrong address to the parcel post company I was having my order shipped to. In no way did I blame any body but myself ..

Hey, at least you OWN IT (your mistake). So many will blame us delivery people. We just take the items to the listed address, we don't even care about a name, since that is none of our business.
Kudos and good luck @Widgmaster on the SECOND set of mufflers. You'll be smiling soon! :thumb:

So.. I have ordered my second set of mufflers and ran into another problem. I live in Sarnia Ontario Canada . I use a USA Parcel Post and every thing I get ships to Port Huron Michigan. This parcel post is about 30 minuets from my house . I recieved word that my package is there but I have no way to pick it up. With all this trouble there having with the virus they have stopped most traffic at the bridge. I contacted the parcel post and they understand the problem and will hold the package until I am able to get it with out charging me a late fee

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back