The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Smallest turbo you've heard of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCsGST

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2003
Tri-cities, Washington
I was kicking around the idea of turboing a small gasoline motor, for a go cart or something, and I was curious what the smallest turbo you've ever heard of was? Who makes it? and what did it come off of orignially?

I've heard the Mazda made one that flowed 150 cfm or something like that, just curious to what you've all heard/seen.

smallest ive seen is a garrett t20. cokpressor wheel is about the size of a nickle

i dont know about that..the turbo is very very VERY small. i dont know if its that small tho.

I can't think of the brand right now but there is a company that specifically has small turbo kits for go-karts.

I _think_ the stock turbo on the MX-6/Probe turbo was smaller than the T25.

PRIMARY TURBO FROM THE MAZDA 3RD GEN RX-7 IS THE SMALLEST I'VE SEEN IT'S SMALLER opps.. than the probe turbo and any engine should be able to spool that they only run between 4-6 psi on the rx-7 maybe less and they only look like they'd run 200cfm at most

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back