The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Small photo shoot... check it

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goalieman24

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2003
Westminster, Maryland
Took a few pics... looking for some feedback :thumb: :dsm:

Attachments

• rightsize1.jpg
    rightsize1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 570
  • rightsize2.jpg
    rightsize2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 571
  • rightsize3.jpg
    rightsize3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 561
Definatly a pretty car. keep up the good work but u do need some spinners on it and some pink paint :rolleyes:

Clean, but I dont like the dark colored stock rims....

FunkMasterChipZ said:
Definatly a pretty car. keep up the good work but u do need some spinners on it and some pink paint :rolleyes:

Was there any point to that last addition? :rolleyes:

Nice looking car.

Clean, simple, I like it.

I like the rims in GM as well.

do all three of those pics look photoshopped to anyone else, or is it just me? :confused:

It's not photoshopped...the pixels gets distorted if you resize them unproportionally. Think about when you open an image in IE or some browser, sometimes they aren't full size and look all funky, but once you make it full size it usually fixes it.

i knew a dude who had a grey NT from westminster...about 2 years ago, maybe a little less. he was always saying he turbo'd it, but it was junk. you know him? it's you...isn't it...

Endz0r said:

i knew a dude who had a grey NT from westminster...about 2 years ago, maybe a little less. he was always saying he turbo'd it, but it was junk. you know him? it's you...isn't it...
haha nope not me.. my car is white. ive seen a few grey eclipses around this way but nothing real special.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back