The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Slowboy Racing fuel kit ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
I orderd the Slowboy Racing Fuel kit it comes with 255 fuel pump, Safc2 and 650 cc injectors. Just wondering if anyone has heard of fuel injector clinic injectors, and if anyone is running this kit. Not fimilar with these injectors, just wanted to know if there any good. Also i just ordered a wideband to, just wondering how far down the exhaust to put the o2 bung.

I am running those exact same injectors and love them. I would put the wideband as close to your original O2 as possible. I have a Punishment Racing O2 so I could put it right above or below the original, but if you don't have a tubular O2 just put it in the downpipe after the flange.:thumb:

megadeth0 said:
I am running those exact same injectors and love them. I would put the wideband as close to your original O2 as possible. I have a Punishment Racing O2 so I could put it right above or below the original, but if you don't have a tubular O2 just put it in the downpipe after the flange.:thumb:

do we have to run 2 o2 sensors in our car, can i just take the one out in that o2 housing and put it there or shoudl i have a new bung welded in

As far as I know, you need a new bung welded in. But I am a 1G guy. So wait on a 2G guy to chime in for that one. We only have one to deal with.:thumb:

megadeth0 said:
As far as I know, you need a new bung welded in. But I am a 1G guy. So wait on a 2G guy to chime in for that one. We only have one to deal with.:thumb:

Yea just trying to get around have to go get it welded. Anyone with 2gs have any experiance

I have FIC injectors. i have th 750's tho. i also got them from SBR and i like them alot.
im not a huge fan of the safc2 just because my friend has it and i have dsmlink, we both had the same setup in our cars other than that. my car would take him by a car every time. dsmlink lets you do so much more with your car than the safc2 does. hands down its the best thing i have ever purchased for my car. i would sell the safc and get dsmlink if you are financially able to do so.

bird man said:
I have FIC injectors. i have th 750's tho. i also got them from SBR and i like them alot.
im not a huge fan of the safc2 just because my friend has it and i have dsmlink, we both had the same setup in our cars other than that. my car would take him by a car every time. dsmlink lets you do so much more with your car than the safc2 does. hands down its the best thing i have ever purchased for my car. i would sell the safc and get dsmlink if you are financially able to do so.

Yea I wanted to go the dsmlink but im getting a really sweet deal for the slowboy fmic and there fuel kit. So most likely im going to run the afc for a couple months till i can save up for dsm link.

+1 on FIC injectors. They are great. Only ones I have ever run in my cars, personally.

You will need to have another bung on the 2g cars. As for placement I would suggest alittle bit closer to the Flex section. Putting it really close to the o2 housing is going to shorten the life of that o2 sensor.

Tx97GSX said:
You will need to have another bung on the 2g cars. As for placement I would suggest alittle bit closer to the Flex section. Putting it really close to the o2 housing is going to shorten the life of that o2 sensor.

k thanks, should i do it before or after the flex section

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back