The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Slowboy Racing core vs ETS new ultra short piping Core only

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsonroda27

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 20, 2004
norristown, Pennsylvania
give me feedback or your opinions on which core with endtanks to get.. mods in profile.. basically a 2.4 slowboy stroker running a gt35r with 1000cc's on aem ems with other mods ..
want an intercooler core that will be the best for this setup around 650hp rated...thanks!!

give me feedback or your opinions on which core with endtanks to get.. mods in profile.. basically a 2.4 slowboy stroker running a gt35r with 1000cc's on aem ems with other mods ..
want an intercooler core that will be the best for this setup around 650hp rated...thanks!!

A 3.5" inch core is more than enough...ask Andrew Kisner from TPG, he made 863whp with our kit.

Joe

A 3.5" inch core is more than enough...ask Andrew Kisner from TPG, he made 863whp with our kit.

Joe

I'm leaning towards your guys kit .. plus i just ordered a 2.4 stroker block from you guys 2 weeks ago and when its done i have to drive there to come get it so i might just pick up the fmic while im there.. are they stocked ? I've been dealing with oliver for the past couple weeks..

and do i get a free tshirt or something for spending 4 grand in a 2 week span.. ROFL

I also use the SBR FMIC. Mine has been solid for almost 4 years now.

I'll be testing it on 30+PSI of boost soon

let me know how that holds up.. im still up in there air here.. i want to run 27 on a gt35r on a 2.4 stroker.. with meth though.. keep me posted.. thanks

I'm leaning towards your guys kit .. plus i just ordered a 2.4 stroker block from you guys 2 weeks ago and when its done i have to drive there to come get it so i might just pick up the fmic while im there.. are they stocked ? I've been dealing with oliver for the past couple weeks..

Do you have a blow thru setup on the car?

Joe

and do i get a free tshirt or something for spending 4 grand in a 2 week span.. ROFL

yea where's my damn XL tshirt at.. haha i got sent a L and it didnt fit... i'm running a custom 3.5" SBR FMIC on my 2.3l setup ;) hopefully it's good enough for the new turbo setup as well

Thanks for the order Drew! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to get a hold of us :)

Tom

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back