The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Slim Thug - Already Platinum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
Note: I don't care if you don't like rap, you don't need to state that here, it's obnoxious.

OMG Dear sweet Lord, this is one of the best CD's ever. I mean, I heard this guy on Still Tippin' and I Ain't Heard of That, but I didn't expect his style to be so original.

I give it a 9/10.

My favorite tracks are Already Platinum, Click Clack, Boyz N Blue, Ashy to Classy.

Check it out, and/or tell me how much you like it.

I gotta say, I'm a huge rap/hip-hop fan, but lately my focus has been on other things...I've heard of Slim Thug plenty of times, but I'm not too familiar with his music. What label is he on? Who is he similar to?

dlh1999 said:
I gotta say, I'm a huge rap/hip-hop fan, but lately my focus has been on other things...I've heard of Slim Thug plenty of times, but I'm not too familiar with his music. What label is he on? Who is he similar to?

He's cosigned on Trak Star, which is in the Neptunes record label.
His voice is what makes him different with is really deap voice vocals.

Yeah this CD is amazing, Already Platinum is a classic!

I like Click Clack and 3 Kingz too

BigJohnson69 said:
He's cosigned on Trak Star, which is in the Neptunes record label.
His voice is what makes him different with is really deap voice vocals.

Yeah this CD is amazing, Already Platinum is a classic!

I like Click Clack and 3 Kingz too

Star Trak, not Trak Star.

im listening to young jeezy right now at work :cool: slim thugh is sick ill have to dl all those other songs u listed when i get home

quiksilver38 said:
im listening to young jeezy right now at work :cool: slim thugh is sick ill have to dl all those other songs u listed when i get home

Don't you mean BUY? ;) :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back