The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sleeper 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It is obviously what he is shooting for, not what it currently is. Let's not bash the young member for having a goal he is shooting for. :thumb: Just my .02

@Caleb4G63 maybe change the title so your thread can avoid the negativity everytime you post an update...

Not bashing just find it funny. Helps to have a way to tune and hmm maybe some time slips from the track. A lot of guys to make it past before you can claim a record here! ;) try reading this
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/the-14b-drag-race-discussion-thread.355512/. There's 2 guys on there that pretty much hold the records so you get an idea what you need to even come close. I'm also amazed that he has 2 manifolds and intakes LOL. Ported 1g and ported eci manifold, and a 4" fp and apexi intake LOL. Must know something we all don't. Again I'm not bashing just find it funny, sorry. GL

Last edited:
Yeah, the title is a little misleading.
Not bashing just find it funny. Helps to have a way to tune and hmm maybe some time slips from the track. A lot of guys to make it past before you can claim a record here! ;) try reading this
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/the-14b-drag-race-discussion-thread.355512/. There's 2 guys on there that pretty much hold the records so you get an idea what you need to even come close. I'm also amazed that he has 2 manifolds and intakes LOL. Ported 1g and ported eci manifold, and a 4" fp and apexi intake LOL. Must know something we all don't. Again I'm not bashing just find it funny, sorry. GL
It is obviously what he is shooting for, not what it currently is. Let's not bash the young member for having a goal he is shooting for. :thumb: Just my .02

@Caleb4G63 maybe change the title so your thread can avoid the negativity everytime you post an update...

Alright, I didn't know I could change the title after I created it!
And I burnt myself a chip so thats how Its tuned.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back