The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Slave cylinder bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder97gs

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2004
Greencastle, Indiana
Could someone be so kind as to tell me what size bolts connect the slave to the tranny. I'm doing my AT to MT swap and these are the LAST bolts I need, thank god. This is a 2G if that matters.

you know what it would be way easyer to go to the dealership and order the bolts its gonna be like 11$ just for the 2 of them.. but its worth the hassel... i was working on my n/t tranny and lost a bolt went through a whole bucket of bolts never came close to a match...

Well your very right. The only problem being, is that the dealer is 60 miles away and I need them ASAP, and I know they will just have to order them. I'm guessing you don't know the size of them though, right?

Figured it out. They are the same size as the pressure plate bolts. 8x1.25 and 16MM long.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back