The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Slammin and Jammin

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I heard it is pretty ricerish and redneckish. I do not mind imports, obviously having one. It is the triple stacked APC wing, Autozone Racing Stickers, Folgers Exhaust, Purple Rims, Lime Green Paint Job thing that bothers me.

I saw on my Mustang Website that it is all jacked up trucks and Hondas. Let me know if it is or is not. I went and took the Mustang to Mt Juliet Car Cruise last night. They always have a good turnout and some nice cars.

It is every Saturday from I think 6pm-9pm. Mainly older cars and Domestics. There were some imports but, not clean in my mind. They were too Fast and Furious wanna be. On a second note, I went to Goodguys Nationals today. Some Ass Hat hit my Mustang in the lot and took off. It is not real noticeable but, I notice everything on my cars. I am so mad because I just had the car repainted in November to a cost of $3600. I really hate ignorance and the people who live in it!

I heard it is pretty ricerish and redneckish. I do not mind imports, obviously having one. It is the triple stacked APC wing, Autozone Racing Stickers, Folgers Exhaust, Purple Rims, Lime Green Paint Job thing that bothers me.

this is true... very eccentric cars and trucks, bright colours, loud sterios, COPS out the arse! marked and unmarked and tickets are given for anything.

lots of stupid drunk rednecks and ricer wiggers trying to be cool in there stock performance hondas.

and theres always LOADS of half assed "under construction" mini trucks

not my cup of tea.

I do not mind over the top cars if it is original. But, you see a custom Honda and it is the same thing you have seen thousands of times. These people need an imagination. Do a themed car, do a stock looking car, do a mild body kit. Something other than a body kit that weighs 500lbs, has a triple stacked wing, 50ft of leds, and you make a earth scorching 125hp, wow. Some body kits are nice, it is the over the top stuff I cannot take.

that show really isnt worth it anymore, unless youre in to mini-trucks. otherwise, i wouldnt waste my time. just wait til import alliance in july. (17th-18th at the speedway)

well said ^^.

IA FTMFW! drifting on the Saturday, open track day on sunday.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back