The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Skier Falls Off a Mountain

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, it's amazing he was able to stand uP let along move. Good thing for the helmet!

I would just be mad that I spent all that time getting up there just to end up at the bottom without carving any of that sweet powder.

I also totally would have used a snowboard.

It probably was a GoPro, I guess this video is proof that I can put it on the outside of my car and not worry about it blowing off going down the track.

I wonder what he was thinking right as he was sliding backwards over the edge... OMG

:dsm:

He was probably thinking, please let me live so i can drive my dsm one more time LOL.

Just figured his dsm broke again so he climbed up a mountain and "accidentally" fell off haha.

.....Wow. Just.. Wow.

Should have broken a leg or something.

It probably was a GoPro, I guess this video is proof that I can put it on the outside of my car and not worry about it blowing off going down the track.

It's def a gopro, i can tell by the audio.

I've had my gopro on my car at 140+mph with no issues. The suction is so strong it can leave a ring on the paint if you're not careful, so i'd only recommend putting it on glass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back