The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ski trip to Chamonix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pagosa dsm

15+ Year Contributor
May 7, 2005
pagosa springs, Colorado
Here are some photos from one ski day in Chamonix. That is me in the photo.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like it was a blast!! How did you get to the top of the mountain? I see you in a harness, but it looks like you may be repelling down in that picture.

You need to get a GoPro and take some footage of these incredible trips (and your amazing skill, so I remember reading)! :thumb:

That looks like it was a blast!! How did you get to the top of the mountain? I see you in a harness, but it looks like you may be repelling down in that picture.

You need to get a GoPro and take some footage of these incredible trips (and your amazing skill, so I remember reading)! :thumb:

Poubelle is 100ft from the chair. There is a fence around the coulair so people don;t fall in. We rapped a rope around the fence post and rapped about 100ft in the coulair. Then we got on the skies. IT is between 50-48* The snow was OK but not the best. We all finished the coulair and then there was a cliff down the mer de glace. There is only a small spot to down climb off of it. We got down it and then to the valley floor. I was below Allen and he release a wet slide that almost washed me away. The easy part was to ski back to Chamonix. It was a 6000 ft ski.
Rick

That sounds like a blast.

Is it common that that run (or other comparable ones) is typically done by just skiers? Or is it common for snowboarders to do those as well? I'm always up for a challenging run, but as a snowboarder, it's kind of hard to find one in the US that doesn't have moguls groomed into it.

Here are some more photos from the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back