The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Skene Design license plate mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The front. I'm not trying to cover my FMIC so I was wondering if anyone has used it and are able to put it on the side where it isn't blocking it.

That seems like a pretty cool design, it even can be angled. A little on the pricier side.

Yeah I like how it wouldn't have any visual damage up on the bumper and could have it screwed underneath. I was also curious on if it can be angled thats why I'm seeking reviews on people who have them. It is a little bit more expensive than other ones I've seen, but I'm willing to pay the extra $15 or so to have it screwed underneath.

It looks like angling it isn't going to be a problem. They have all sorts of adjustable angles on that thing.

Alright sweet. Looks like I'm going to getting it then. Thanks for the help on my decision.

Just be sure to post some pics of the finished install! I have a 2ga too, and I'm curious about how this looks/fits.

Wouldn't a couple of standard aluminum L-brackets do the job? My state doesn't require front plates so I have never tried it, but for the price I would go pick some up from a local hardware store before dropping a ton on the custom brackets.

Wouldn't a couple of standard aluminum L-brackets do the job? My state doesn't require front plates so I have never tried it, but for the price I would go pick some up from a local hardware store before dropping a ton on the custom brackets.

I'm trying to get the backets that don't screw right into the top of the bumper cover. From the places around here that I've asked, they would sell me ones that screw into the front/top. So I'm avoiding those ones. But I'll post some pics up whenever I get it in and installed.

Whats wrong with the OEM mount? Does it not fit a 2ga talon? Yes I'm talking about one that fits under the bumper and not through it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Just get an EVO X license plate bracket, it fits on the side. A member here has done it and posted pics.

Ive seen an EVO X's before on the evo, but doesn't it just fit right on the front of the bumper? I like more of the Evo 8. But if you have the guys username I would love to check out his

It looks alright. My bumper is white, so I'm not entirely sure how good it will look. I'll be looking into that thread though. Thank you

My car should be up and running Soon. OP, what ever did happen with your plate/mounting location/product? I'm leaning with the Evo X option.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back