The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

silencer options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For $16, you might as well go for the adjustable one. Then again, I didn't look at the probably typical eBay S&H raping. I don't have any experience with any of those as I went from a loud-ass Magnaflow to a GST stocker. I wouldn't expect anything like those silencers to do a whole hell of a lot, but if it's cheap, you might as well give it a shot.

My first cheap ebay muffler came with a silencer. It brought the noise level down alot, but made it sound like shit. But if you have a date or drive your mom somewhere the lack of noise makes everyone happy. The main problem with the silencer in is it restricts the flow so much that you can feel the HP loss. The adjustableness make this loss a little better, but if I was going to put my silencer, I wanted it fully silenced. So the adjustable option is up to you, it makes it more flexible, but it kinda ruins the point of a silencer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back