The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Sign here if you've removed the gs-T or the -X from your car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In.

[Pic OUT, too large.]

I'm pretty sure the fmic and the huge exhaust don't help the cause though...

NICE!! True Dsmers would know thats got the 4g63 (body style) Anyway, most people wouldn't have a clue.

Nice ride.

From the front, nothing gives mine away (no FMIC). From the back all of the badging is gone so most people assume it's an N/T until they hear the cams at idle.

I say there Charlie, is that a potato launcher or an exhaust? Sorry pal, couldn't resist.

Batman™;151091884 said:
it's okay buddy. dunno what to come back with there. LOL.

Psst: Maybe something about my potato launcher being more extreme...

I say there Charlie, is that a potato launcher or an exhaust? Sorry pal, couldn't resist.

Its not a potato launcher, its a grapefruit shooter.:)

Anyway, us wiseasses need to keep this on topic. My 1g tsi awd is totally debadged short of the eagle emblem in the front bumper. After hearing it or seeing it launch, you pretty much know what it is.

Mine has lost all of the TSI badges. I am however looking to rebadge it. Let me know where i can find the ESI badge cheap.

I can't take decals off mine :( unless I shave talon and tsi; fill the lettering "16V DOHC TURBO"

the old owner of my GS-T had the turbo decal from a porche in the center taillight...i took that off ASAP ### EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was trying to race me...-_- now my car looks like a P.O.S and my FMIC is painted black for stealth...muhahah.....and I'll STILL kill a 350Z....

LOL.....i took off my gsx decal and bought an rs decal. it was my first mod :thumb:

Anyway, us wiseasses need to keep this on topic.

The wiseass in the pink, cut-off Ashlee Simpson T-shirt and the Daisy Dukes short-shorts started it. :) (Andy, that's payback for the glow-in-the-dark Britney Spears poster comment a while back... told you it was coming someday) ROFL

I scraped both the Mitsubishi sticker and the GSX sticker off mine within the first six months of getting it. Even when they were on it, I was getting the "Is it turbo?/Is it all-wheel drive?" questions.

7"exhaust_tip;151091978 said:
LOL.....i took off my gsx decal and bought an rs decal. it was my first mod :thumb:

Good to hear i am not the only wiseass doing that mod.

Before I got my Talon, I had my 95 GSX, and I made sure to get a new GSX decal because you would not believe how many n/t eclipses there are around here, and they are all riced out.

I was very proud to put that decal back on. :rocks:

No badges or decals on my Talon, except for a "shitsubishi" joke badge on the rear lip of the hatch applied by the previous owner. I was going to take it off, but then it actually became kinda fun. I've actually had several people in 3G eclipses and even GSTs & GSXs, ask me what I had against mitsubishi cars. ROFL

People can be very ignorant. Two of my sister's guy friends laughed at her and told her that eagle talon was not a real car and that she made it up. :nono:

Then I gave them a ride in it. :sneaky:

Took everything off and painted the center tail ..

So much cleaner without them

Mine is debadged. I'm thinking about getting the small Mitsubishi logo put back on the rear bumper, but in the center. But I like not having the GST badge.

Smart people would know that the gray trim on my car means it is turbo, but some may be fooled by the 2Gb frond end I have, paired with my low-rise spoiler. That might get some to think that it's not a turbo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back