The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sighting: Red AWD Colt and Black 1g tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gfun

Supporting VIP
Dec 10, 2007
Ask Me, Virginia
I was driving my GVR4 tonight northbound on 95 between Dumfries and the beltway and was cruising with these 2 cars. Kind of weird because I haven't seen anything of interest on this corridor in a LONG LONG time.

Was it you?

I was the one who spotted the vr4 LOL, I know this is old as crap but just bought my first talon...god help me LOL

I was the one who spotted the vr4 LOL, I know this is old as crap but just bought my first talon...god help me LOL

Haha, before Dave....he is slipping! Hope you got a nice Talon! Hit me up for local part trades.

Haha, before Dave....he is slipping! Hope you got a nice Talon! Hit me up for local part trades.
I was riding with Dave, I said look at that gvr4, LOL
My talon is a pile of crap right now body is descent but paint is rough, #3 has hole in it but rebuild coming soon.
I actually am looking for a few things right now but since im on "probation" on this site I cant post what I need..looking for a 4 bolt rear with axles and cups for an auto car...and tons of other things

I was riding with Dave, I said look at that gvr4, LOL
My talon is a pile of crap right now body is descent but paint is rough, #3 has hole in it but rebuild coming soon.
I actually am looking for a few things right now but since im on "probation" on this site I cant post what I need..looking for a 4 bolt rear with axles and cups for an auto car...and tons of other things

You and me both. I got my Laser around here and the guy brings up the fact that the transmission is grinding at the last minute, but he swears it isn't the synchro. I ended up buying a used transmission. Then he says that the cams lope something awful...it was awful...unexpected no compression in number 1.

Fighting 2 battles man.

I have a 4 bolt rear...but that is going to go in the GVR4. Wish I could get some E-85 around here. I'll probably have to roll around all day with race gas once Thornburg Raceway is completed.

You and me both. I got my Laser around here and the guy brings up the fact that the transmission is grinding at the last minute, but he swears it isn't the synchro. I ended up buying a used transmission. Then he says that the cams lope something awful...it was awful...unexpected no compression in number 1.

Fighting 2 battles man.

I have a 4 bolt rear...but that is going to go in the GVR4. Wish I could get some E-85 around here. I'll probably have to roll around all day with race gas once Thornburg Raceway is completed.
LOL,there is a station in opal, dave actually stocks 40-50 gallons at his shop in stafford

Opal.....man I am too lazy for that. :) I wish they still had that E-85 station next to 95 & 17 in South Stafford. It was there one day and dug up the next. :confused:

They do sell Cam2 at Thornburg/Dominion now...that would be easier for me....if I could only get my cars running again. :(

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back