The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

side view mirror replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[SOT]Simeon

some fed ex dork clipped my miror. i dont meen to offend anyone employed. i saw him drive up to my car and stop then revese down the street. i was working and ididnt really connect that he may have hit my car so i ignored it. it was in the back of my mind all day. at lunch i walked by my car and saw the plastic mirror cover on the ground. all the mounts are broken and the glass for the mirror is shattered, as well as the motors dont work. :mad:
sorry for the venting.
i really want to know of anyplace i can order the whole thing from.
i came across partznet.com. they list it but i want to know their rep before i order. if anyone has had experience w/ them let me know how it went.

thanks

Partznet(Concielli mitsu) Is very good. I haev ordered a few things from them in the past.

hey quick question ([SOT]Simeon, sorry im not tryin to jack your thread, i dont know where else to put it) does anyone have any i dea how to hook up m3 mirrors?? i got them all set and everything, but where do u tap into the signal source, beind the dash?? they dont leavce you near enoughwire to go irctly to the turn signal itself, so i was thinkin they wanteed you to keep it inside?? thanks and sorry again

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back