The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SICK electronic LED Tachometer ...any thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcs

Probationary Member
Mar 6, 2006
Alfred, New_York
Hey,
this guage is just a row of LEDs that change from green, yellow, and red depending on what rpm you're at. Has anyone see anything like this before on the market? If so, where?

Attachments

• a_Lumitach07.gif
    a_Lumitach07.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,143
Looks pretty cool, but all i saw was homemade deals. Good luck finding something and keep us posted if you find a how to with decent instructions.

Aw, dick.
Back in '81, they had these at Grand Auto for $12. Not quite as slick a design, but still pretty tidy.
A hundred-fifty? Holy crap. Break out the soldering iron and get rich:
LED BAR TACHOMETER

And, you can leave-off the fairy-boy colors.

A simple shift light has always worked for me, but to each his own I guess.

It shouldn't be all that hard to make I would think, Radioshack parts would get it done nicely.

Attachments

• 10375.jpg
    10375.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 540
  • hudred_big.jpg
    hudred_big.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 549
1 step closer to completing my DSM simulator that I can sit in and drive at all times of the day!

MUA HA HA!!

I think that would get annoying in any practicle use, but I think like any other "visual" mod that is a personal choice.

i rode in a drift car that had this on both sides of the windshield...it was cool, but i dono if i would pay that much for it

i rode in a drift car that had this on both sides of the windshield...it was cool, but i dono if i would pay that much for it

its not that expensive LOL just trying yo get it installed may be the problem unsure if you have to make a pod/holes or if it just sticks to the dash?

That HUD is bad ass but I can't say I'm a fan of the led tach, looks a bit ricey.

LOL oh i didnt see the led one, i was talking about the one ec17pse posted up, the projection rpm thing on the windsheild...those are badass

ok notice the tach is very low rpms, and the projection is at 6800...sweet LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back