The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Show some hudsonvalley dsm pride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my98gsx

Supporting VIP
Aug 14, 2005
Wappingers, New_York
As of last night I started up a Hudson Valley DSM facebook page, facebook.com/hudsonvalleydsm . Friend us, and send me some cool pics of your ride along with your name ([email protected]). Its time we all start meeting up and showing the subaru boys that the DSM's still rule the roads :hellyeah:

very rarely post here since i feel its more of a pissing match than anything else. but ill shoot you a friend request on fb. im in poughkeepsie and usually out a dunkin in wappingers every weekend. either with a vr4 or a dsm

I sent in a friend request but I'm all the way up by Saratoga.

i sent a friend request. im in orange county but going to be going the Suny albany and always willing to make take a drive. Im trying to put some miles on my built turbo 420a :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back