1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

show some dsm love

Posted by RNR_MOTORS, Apr 22, 2011

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. RNR_MOTORS

RNR_MOTORS Probationary Member

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    so theres huge car show every saturday at the scottsdale pavs as we all know im wondering if anyone would like to get together like at 4pm tomorrow and roll in deep well if you do let me know i live inanthem and would meet anywhere i dont care hit me up :hellyeah:

2. gravityforce

gravityforce Proven Member

Joined Jul 10, 2002
    Avondale, Arizona
    good chance I will go if we can get a couple more people to show

545  0

1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
  3. RNR_MOTORS

RNR_MOTORS Probationary Member

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    i know its hard to get ppl to come out out here back in nj it be at least 15 dsmers that i know would be all over it

4. bvass

bvass Proven Member

Joined Apr 23, 2006
    Mesa, Arizona
    I am probably just going to show up there at 7:30ish. You may get more replys if you change the name of the thread so people know you are talking about pavillions or post in the old pavillions thread.

569  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. halffast1g

halffast1g Proven Member

Joined Jul 11, 2008
    phoenix, Arizona
    Only saw 1 dsm at the pavs last night, a silver 1g right at I was leaving