The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Should i sell my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No more than $10,000 man. If you can get more than that tell me how you did it cause I would love to sell my car if I could get back what I paid for it. :thumb:

I agree, it sucks to say this, but no one is going to pay you extra for the $5K you put into it...you will get retail at the most.

I just checked the blue book in my area, and it was about $9K, so I would shoot for what you initially paid for it, and work your way down.

mitsuclipsegsx said:
get check my profile for mods

Most people aren't gonna pay for your mods...deal. I'ld give you 9,500 if it was clean and I wanted an auto for some ungodly reason.

Sorry, but money "put into" a car can usually be subtracted off the buying price when you want to sell.

If you want to get the most money back, part it out.

I had my 98 FWD sold for $10,500, but it does have alot of stuff done to it already..

I backed out though, I couldn;t stand to see her wrecked in my own town :cry: and the kid would have wrecked it.

i didnt say i would sell it for 17k LOL i was just telling u guys how much i put in i know i woundt get 17k but u would be surprised i've sen dealerships sell a stock gsx for 14500 so i will start w/ 15 and just see and what do u guys think about that green gsx

there has been 2 people so far that has approved my $9,500 offer. the first person didnt get approved for a loan, and the second person owns a mazda rx8 and wants my dsm for a winter car. i bought my car for $10,000 2 years ago. all i have in there is exhaust, uicp, 1g bov, aftermarket clutch and a couple other things, but for $9,000 why not?

come to cali and sell it. here you can sell a dirty GS with 120K for 13000. you can also sell a non working GST for 11. and YES people do buy these cars, cause their stupid ricer side tells them its a phat deal cause their buddy just bought a 94 Integra for 14, and in F&F the eclipse beats the integra so it must be a good deal.

luckily for me i went outside ricerville and found my eclipse for 7500.

put your car up for 11000, make sure its absolutely clean and im sure someone will buy it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back