1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Should be THREE of us @ Cars & Coffee this Saturday!

Posted by Drop Top Road Trip, Sep 6, 2016

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Drop Top Road Trip

Drop Top Road Trip Proven Member

Joined Oct 13, 2015
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Cars and Coffee will be hosted by STL Motorcars this coming Saturday 09/10/2016. Come out and get your car in a video and check out some fine exotic machinery. I'll be there and I've been told that two other 2g Spyders will be there as well.

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2ctS8kWQ4hz

Street Build 2K  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. copenhagen6123

copenhagen6123 Proven Member

Joined Jun 25, 2015
    Winfield, Missouri
    I might be able to swing by unfortunately not in the Talon

3. Drop Top Road Trip

Drop Top Road Trip Proven Member

Joined Oct 13, 2015
    St. Louis, Missouri

Turns out, there were only a pair of us out there Saturday, but it was nice to hang out with another DSM fella if even only for about a half hour or so. We got to share some info concerning convertible top operation (his motors run but weren't moving the top - my guess was broken pins) and boost gauge function and hookup.

Which is to say...C'mon Guys!!! The internet is no substitute for getting together and comparing cars, parts, tuning, trading rides, sharing information, inspiring one another and Most Importantly - Comradery!

Street Build 2K  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM