The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Shootout Maintenance/Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

habitatguy187

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
The shootout is coming up quick in just a little over 3 weeks. I just made a list of things I want to get done before I make the 4.5hr trip. Honestly it's not too daunting and should be no problem, but we all know how that goes.

What's on your guy's list to get done before the shootout on the 30th?

Hopefully make it to the shootout and not be at the hospital having baby #4, and perhaps maybe push the DSM into the garage by then, but other than that I intend to be there all 3 days. However I won’t be staying or bringing the camper out this year given current circumstances I’ll be heading home every day, and instead of burning up PTO at work I’ll be skipping the dyno day and head out to the track when I get off at 2:30 on Friday. On a positive note, the luxuries of only being 30 minutes from the track!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back