The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Shootout dyno day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni its for a rip on the dyno, they list prices toward the show, its fun i may even do mine even though its getting tuned at force engineering this spring, its for fun to see.

It would be nice if we can add some timing using the slider between each pull but I get that it’s not a tuning session.
They will probably let you do that if you're just doing a very quick adjustment between pulls.

They will probably let you do that if you're just doing a very quick adjustment between pulls.

It’ll only take 10 seconds so that would be awesome.

I don't know, probably thousands. I wouldn't know cause none of my cars, daily included, have ever made under a 1000hp and that's on low boost.
Oh Vegas........ROFL ROFL ROFL
You poor soul, nothing that won't burn up their Dyno huh???
Love it!

Ahh, Gotcha :applause: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back