The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Shocks for daily driver 1G AWD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Salami

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2002
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I'm going to upgrade the stock suspension in my daily driver 92 AWD. I'm going with the Eibach Pro Kit springs, but I'm undecided on shocks. I don't plan on doing any autocrossing - I just want a nice, tight street ride without jarring my fillings loose.
I don't need the adjustability of the AGXs, plus I want to keep the cost down.
Can anybody tell me the difference (in ride/valving) between the Koni Red & the KYB GR2s?
I've heard a few guys who really like the Pro kits with the GR2s. Anybody have the Pro kits w/ the Konis?

Trust me on this and go with the gr-2's. They fit your profile to the fuggin "T" of what you said. They have lifetime warranty and ride very nice...

Ditto. I have a 1G with Prokit and GR-2. Very tight handling and livable as a daily driver. Gr-2 are really cheap at Tirerack.com Enjoy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back