The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sheet Metal Intake Manifold Install....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAM

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2002
Las Cruces, New_Mexico
For those of you that bought one....
?
Did you guys recieve a steel gasket or a plate of some sort to block off the EGR coming off the head? I bought mine used and it didnt come with anything of the sort.
If not what did you use to cap it with? I'm thinking of tapping it out and twisting a bolt through if it isnt too akward.

thanks

(ps....did a search)

Most of the flanges for the intakes do not have a hole in them for the EGR. So the flange would block it off. Can you post a picture of it?

I'll try to get a picture of it soon but I am headed off to LA (in a rental now) for the International SEMA show.

Actually the flange doesnt stretch over that far to block off the hole. Almost like the last little triangle was cut off and leaves the EGR port wide open.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back