The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Share your "Owned" Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldstang50 said:
dont' know if i should post this. i was 18 i brought this girl over to my house, she was my 'gf' at the time. My bedroom was downstairs at the time with no lock on the door. I was the only one home at the time. So I'm going to town on this girl, just railin the piss outta her. When there is a knock knock on my door followed by a swifting opening of the door. Who walks in? My sister and her bf at the time. My gf grabs and crawls under the blankets and i'm left with my ass in the air in mid 'stroke' with a quickly shriveling dick. Talk about blue balls and ownage.

OMG :laugh: Man thats crazy.......mid stroke LOL. People are stupid... fi they knock they should wait to see if there is an answer.

i broke my ankel jumping off the 2nd story of my houce so i make up the best lie and say i was on my scooter and fell my mom beleaves me :thumb: :shhh: then my little sister tells my mom what really happend
my mom was pissed so she didnt care if my ankel was broken i had a cast so that meant i could still do chores
owend by sister

i also did the riding a bike thing and hit a parked car, 14 at the time, but i had a smoke bomb taped to my bike and watching it smoke, well my neighbor is a car dealer, and had his brand new ride (at the time) in the street and i nailed it. it was dark out, but my brothers were watching and died laughing when i did it.

last year i was going to work and seen this big 'thing' like a fricken beaver or woodchuck or some shit, well i jumped out of my car and ran after it, but it hid in a hole. so i thought to myself....it is july 4th time....i have sparklers...im making a sparkler bomb....so after work, i came back with a friend and his gf, and in hand was a sparker bomb (5 sparklers surrounding a single sparker that is taller higher up, as in it being a wick.) well i lit it, dropped it in the whole....thats where i went wrong. i wasnt satisified where it was....so....i picked it up to move it, and all of a sudden it didnt blow up, (thank god) but it made a huge fireball that burnt my arm and hand and fingers. no more sparkler bombs for me.

and saving the best for last.....

i was 10, friend was 10, little brother was 8. my dad just installed the garage door opener, and left for work. well me and my friend dared my little brother to ride his bike into the garage while we closed it to see if he could do it. he put on his helmet sat in the street...we said go, started shutting it and he started riding. the bike got into the garage and his face/helmet hit the door. the bike flew into the garage into the wall and he laid there. the garage door went back up and stopped. he didnt cry at all. what a trooper! :laugh:

was going to a party and my best friends Ex-girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) was there.... I was walking in with only one of my friends. I look through the bathroom window and see this guy talking to her. We walk in thinking nothing of it cause I know the kid ( i dont like him at all ) but we walk buy quickly so he couldnt see us. Last thing I know is that i saw him kiss her and her kissing back. With stride I keep walking as i pick up my cell phone. We walk past some of the kids boys ( who dont like us, just as much as we dont like them). I tell my friend to get everyone and come over. Within five minutes we hear a knock on the door. I look out the window and see all the imports outside. And know its them. I stand up, and my best friend busts through the door and grabs the kid beating this shit outta him. His boys try to go jump my bro, so then everybody bumrushed them. Beat the shit out of every single one of those wiggers. Owned.

I got OWNED by a big 1 ton Ford.

I was riding my fat cat and I lost control, sliding right until that damn truck. Literally, me and my fat cat were under the truck. I got out fine, but it took me forever to get my fat cat out.

alright.. my gsx was bizzy having a motor swap so my dad was letting me take his
green 3000GT A/T N/A to school.. this kid with a camaro was talking shit so we decided to race.. he told me it was a v6.. he lied... it whooped my ass.. a few days later my dad bought a 3000GT vr-4 off ebay that has about 500 whp from california.. it gets to my house a month later i make a copy of the key... my dad goes to texas on busness.. i not knowing how to drive stick had my friend take it to school.. so i run to the car in the school parking lot with my friend after school.. waiting for him.. he comes... and asks "wasnt that green" i said no he just painted it.. wanna run again? "only if you put down some money" i said fine 50 bucks... he looked at me and nodded.. my friend got in the car with me and followed this kid to the light.. it turns green, the back end of the 3kgt flys to one side and back and spins all four leaving coulds of smoke all over... at the next light we waited for him... half way down the street we were racing he got a ticket.. the next day i asked what it was for.. "for spinning his tires".. i guess the cop saw our clouds of smoke :-x.. he paid up.. OWND :thumb:

a few of my owned stories....

dated a girl for a few months, then out of the blue she says she is too busy for a b/f, has softball and school and all this other bs that i knew it was.....the next week i found out that one of my "friends" was nailing her....many times....and then she dumped him and started dating some other guy, coming to school talking about how her arse hurt after her and her b/f were you know what ;)
OWNED

got led on for about a year by this chick, as her out, and says cant have a bf right now...2 days later is dating another 'friend'....
OWNED

was being nice and driving my friends g/f home from school(hes in college, shes still in high school)....started my car(on a hill so i had the e-brake on), forgot i had it in reverse and let out the clutch so i could let the engine warm up and wham....car goes a few inches backwards and the engine dies....
OWNED

not too bad but....i started my car in the school parking lot, gave it a little gas and tried to move forward, and the belt made a super loud squeak and someone yelled "YOUR CAR IS SQUEAKING!!!" and then another day i was trying to get out of my spot, get halfway out in front of this car and the engine stalled....
OWNED

Going to N vs S meet in Itasca, get stopped for 84 in a 55.....what sucked was we went up the right exit(we were within a few miles) and went the wrong way(left instead of right)...never made it to the meet....and we were within minutes of it....
OWNED

when i was younger i thought i could hold a bagel in the middle and cut it in half using a steak knife.....cut a line across the two fingers that were in the middle of the bagel...still have the scar...funny thing was that when i cut myself i ran upstairs looking for bandaids, couldnt find any and bled all over everything and then tried to hide it all like nothing happened.
OWNED

I was showing off...on my old mt bike(can do awesome wheelies with it)...i mastered ridding with my feet over the handlebars....and i thought, hey it would be cool to take my hands off the bars at the same time...did that, wave to my friend, and the next thing that i know im falling....my bike went left and i went right....the inside of my right elbow caught the sprocket teeth...3 scars from the teeth still there...and a looong scratch...
OWNED

LAST ONE ...ben(itzallstock) was using their pressure washer(2200 psi)...and he was standing next to me, swinging it in front of me seeing how close he could get...i was like WTF after the first time and was about to move when WHAM! he swung it too far, and it caught me in the side....point blank 2200 psi....i just grabbed my side
...it didnt look too pretty, but theres another scar added to my side...
OWNED

kelvinb said:
i was 10, friend was 10, little brother was 8. my dad just installed the garage door opener, and left for work. well me and my friend dared my little brother to ride his bike into the garage while we closed it to see if he could do it. he put on his helmet sat in the street...we said go, started shutting it and he started riding. the bike got into the garage and his face/helmet hit the door. the bike flew into the garage into the wall and he laid there. the garage door went back up and stopped. he didnt cry at all. what a trooper! :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumb: :laugh:

Let's see...

When I was born, I was too big to get out of my mother and the doctor had to break my collar bone to get me out. I had to sleep in a harness in my crib the first months of my life.

OWNED only seconds into life

My brother and some friends and I used to think we were hardcore stunt bikers. Lots of scars and crashing ensued. One in particular. My buddy got a brand new bike with pegs and the whole deal. I try to stand on the two pegs on one side, but go to the front peg first. Well, the wheel turned, I bit it and his new bike was scratched

OWNED

My brother and some friends and I also used to paly hockey in my grandmother's driveway. Well I was the goalie and had no chest protector and my brother fires a slap shot that hits me right in the breadbasket :cry: Also, we hit my grandmother with a puck and broke her ankle OMG

OWNED

When I was 3-4 my uncle was in the coast guard and we were on a helicopter (on the ground mind you). I see a little wire and wonder where it leads to. Pull the wire, pull it and thud. A small speaker happened to be attached and hit me square in the forehead. Still have the scar to prove it too.

OWNED

No car stories yet, I never line up against anyone worthy. The first few months I had my car I was almost never in the front of the line of cars at the lights. :mad: Some day

Many Many more, for I am the most clumsy person alive :shhh:

--Kyle :talon:

well when i used to skateboard, i was haning on the back of my friends moped. we were going about 40 and i started to get speed wobbles. i let go and it gets worse and worse. the board finaly flips completely sideways and i go down on my face. my left foreare got tore up real bad, and my right palm. thank god that was a smooth road...
the first thing i thought about tho was getting up and not looking stupid....

I used to run with the gearhead crowd back in highschool. We had us and the rich-kid wannabe's who were always spouting off jargon they didnt understand (mostly ricers). Anyways one of them had a decently nice car (300zx TT) and he would let us know on a regular basis (lot of trash talk, because while we knew about cars, none of us owned anything noteworthy). One day I was driving down the main road going to Taco Bell, and I came up behind this kid, who was stopped next to a rickety old green mini-van at the light. (maybe a late 80's Caravan?) Sure enough I could hear someone yelling and I assumed it was this kid showboating or trash talking. When the light went green the 300zx took off hard, and about a second later the mini-van roared to life. (YES I SAID ROARED! :D ) It caught up to him and in 2 seconds had passed him and was pulling away hard. I was like OMG HOLY ****!!!!!. I told a friend of mine a day later, turns out the van was a local hotrodder's "joke" vehicle. It had a built small block of some sort (can't remember Ford or Chevy) and was running a 200 shot of nitrous. We never let him hear the end of that one. Snobby rich kid = Owned X 6!

Unfortunately a month later the kid's dad bought him a Supra. And for graduation an S-2000.

L2RTSiAWD said:
I got indirectly owned by my great grandfather.

He used to have a malt shop in chicago long ago. One day a man came to him about a possible business venture. This business was opening a fast food restaurant selling mexican food. My Grandfather scoffed at the idea that anyone would even by tacos and shit. Well as you've probably guessed by now that business became Taco Bell.

Son of a bi***.

Yeah, but according to the chaos theory, we wouldn't have your wonderful company on the forums... You'd probably be one of those Ferrari a-holes. :D ;)

ldstang50 said:
dont' know if i should post this. i was 18 i brought this girl over to my house, she was my 'gf' at the time. My bedroom was downstairs at the time with no lock on the door. I was the only one home at the time. So I'm going to town on this girl, just railin the piss outta her. When there is a knock knock on my door followed by a swifting opening of the door. Who walks in? My sister and her bf at the time. My gf grabs and crawls under the blankets and i'm left with my ass in the air in mid 'stroke' with a quickly shriveling dick. Talk about blue balls and ownage.

ahhhhhh sex embarrasement...pure ownage. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back