The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Share your "Owned" Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97ClipseDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2004
Stafford, Virginia
Ever a time when you were owned, or someone you know got owned? Dont be embarassed to post an owned story about yourself. We would like to hear about it, cause we all have been Owned atleast once in our lifetime right?? As far as myself, i remember forging a note back when i was in high school (i was skipping school), the note was written by me pretending to be written by my dad, so the attendance lady took the note and then replied "ok you can go to class, im gonna call your dad to verify he wrote the note". I almost fell to the ground, didnt know what to do, quickly i run to the payphone to give my dad heads up and tell him ill explain to him later what this is about, he tells me "too late, i already know what your slaying". He was on the other line with the attendance lady. OWNED

I have some more stories but ill post later..too tired right now

Whats your Owned stories??

I boned my friends prom date after he passed out on senior prom night. Owned.

What are friends for, right? :laugh:

When I was about 10-12, I was riding my bike not paying attention....and being the genius that I am, I ran into a parked car.....flew over the handle bars, onto the hood of the car, slid down and got scraped up from the front grill, got up to see if anyone saw me, and kept going.

I walk in all bleeding only to get yelled at b/c I was late for my soccer game. :thumbdown "Owned"........I suppose.

Oh i've been owned many of times. I was seeing this chic and she was all tellin me how much she liked me and crap. One saturday morning i stopped by my buddy's room to see what he was up to, he answered in just his boxers, thought nothing of it, until.......... she came around the corner naked asking who it was. ya he boned her about 30min prior to me knocking. i was definetly owned.
i owned a mustang gt last night on the highway, only ran 16lbs of boost and still walked away

I'll share one. This past Saturday night, hanging out at the usual place. This guy we've known for a while now with a blue STi is there. My friend Andrew just bought an Evo, which is Weightless White by the way and gorgeous, anyway STi boy wants to run the Evo. We try to tell him that it's pointless since the Evo's stock and the STi's not. Then my friend Dudeboy comes and tells me that the STi guy said his car has 430hp. Now I'm usually not one to talk shit but, bullshit. I raced that car when it was stock and beat it and have ridden in it since the mods, which are more extensive than he let us know. So I tell him if he really thinks his car has 430hp to run me. We go and lineup on our deserted sideroad and go, he outlaunches me by a fender or so but by the time I shifted to second I had made it up. 2nd goes by and he shifts to third when I'm at 6k, damn those things have short gears. I keep pulling slowly and everytime he shifts I pull 1/4 of a car. Race ends at about 90 with me about 3/4 to a car ahead. He wants to go from a roll now. Roll race, same thing, I pull slowly until he shifts then surge ahead and stay there. I didn't seem to lose much ground when I had to shift but I'm sure my tranny didn't like it too much. :shhh:

Anywho when we came back everyone was amazed that I beat him since I mostly just stand around quietly when we go out. I guess he got owned.

EclpzLvr97 said:
I ran into a parked car......

Damn, and i thought i was the only person to do that :cry: thank god thats not the case :thumb:

Lucky, i didnt get hurt or anything, just kinda rode away. Just droped my 18speed into 4 gear, layed down some rubber, and hauled ass :laugh:

I got owned last year against a Civic. Now my car at the time was a low-mid 13sec car with the stock smic, running too much boost, 21psi, but since at the time I was sick with mono I just forgot about the car since I was too tired to work on it and tune it, but I still thought the car was fast, boy was I wrong. Well one of the local Honda guys who has a 93 Civic hatch with a "junkyard turbo kit"...small IHI turbo with your basic scavenged parts running 10psi, slipping clutch, winter tires etc challanged me to a race. Now me thinking "ah, i got lots of mods on this car, I'll smoke him" (haha, stupid). So I get a friend to come with me as a witness and the other guy brings his brother along as a witness. So we line up for a roll on at about 35mph, we go and to me and my friends surprise he starts to pull on me, pulled about 1 car by 80!! WTF, so we then do it from a stop, I #### up my launch and he pulls again on me, my friend is yelling at me "WTF Ryan!!, thats not suppose to happen!". So we go back to the local meeting place and had to tell everyone that he pulled on me...I got owned! i was pissed for the rest of the night

But honestly the car was at its worst then, thru in a Supra smic the next day and later pulled off some low 13's, while he did low 14's.

back when i was about 7 or 8 and my brother was 15 i was climbing up the ladder of our swingset with nothing on my mind when my brother jumps out from a corner at the top of the swingset above me and throws molassas(sp?) and flour all over me! i looked like a sticky snowman.

he said he thought it would be funny to tar and feather me but all he could find was syrup and flour. :thumbdown i got owned that day.

yes, definatly what the hose is for.

little self ownage. When i was a kid, had a crappy ass skate board(think just about everyone had one at one point). Well i was skating down a hill, board started to shake, and i knew i was gonna wipe out, so i aim for the closest yard i see to atleast let the grass abosorbe some of the impact. Well before i get to the yard i hit a rock. Needless to say my skate board stoped dead, and i didnt :laugh: Well layned on my forarms, and from my elbows to my wrists was a bloody mess. Cant remember what hurt more though, the landing, or digging the rocks out of my arm :( Oh well, ill live.

I was like 9 or so at the time.

My sister got owned when she and her little friend got tangled and caught in a thorn bush. :laugh:

My house & mom got owned when my dad, sister and I had a water gun fight *inside* the house. That was awesome.....and I couldn't believe my dad was in on it.

EclpzLvr97 said:
LOL I bet that made your mom happy....she even let you in the house like that?.....or said "tough shit, use the garden hose to rinse off". :p

yup had to use the hose while at the same time tryin to keep the damn dog from lickin the syrup

When i was about 6 or 7 , i went on vacation and we got to stay in a high rise hotel. well i was happy abou this ! ANYWAYS my mom says somthing I cant remember what , but it made we want to run out on the balcony and well they mush have cleaned that window for hours cuz i ran Straight in to to the big glass door...... :cry: and just fell backwards.....so yes OWNED by a window

LOL Don't feel bad.........my cat did that. :p

For real though.....so did I....I ran straight into a screen door though and was running full force. I'm suprised I didn't take the whole thing down.....If I did, I would have landed in a pool and that would have just topped off that stunt.

I got owned big time when I was in Japan with the Navy. I had bought my first turbo charged car. It was a 84 Skyline GT. Beautiful car. Well I didn't know crap about turbos or anything. I just new it went fast and that's all that mattered. I and a friend headed to Enoshima Beach to go cruising the first day I got my car. The cruise route was about 10 miles of road right next to the beach. Lot's of clubs and such. At the turn around point, which was a club parking lot, I notice a large group of fine looking Japanese girls leaving the club. They were all looking at the purple skyline. So I decided to get on it a bit. Showing off has always gotten me in trouble. I floored it, hit second and then hear a huge pop. The car then studdered and all the idiot lights came on. I was freaking. I couldn't keep the car running. I was a block away from the club and had my hood popped open to find out what was wrong. A car passed me and it was a silvia with four of the girls in it. They yelled out the window as they passed "Bakka Gai-jin" (Stupid Foreinger) and they were laughing at me. Major hit to my pride. It took me 20 minites to find that the boost had blown a hose off. Nothing was boke and I finally got the car back together. It was very embarassing for me. That is when I started learning about turbo car.

I was driving home after a party and im going maybe 30 miles an hour down a dirt road (had 3 people in the talon, didnt wanna bottom out on a michigan crater , er pot hole) and all of the sudden in the corner of my foglights view field....DEER!

It ran smack shit dab into the side of my car, so i locked up my breaks, threw it in neutral and got out for some seroius My foot to Deers Head action and its sittin there on the ground kinda twitchin and as i walk towards it , it jumps up and goes flying off...

I didnt even get revenge :(

Owned

I got another one, when I was 18 and I had my 90 Beretta GTZ (the shit at the time) I was with some friends chillin and I decided to try and show them how to do the Dukes of Hazard style slidding over the hood of my freshly waxed car. Well I went to jump and slide, but I ended up smashing my hip into the quarter panel putting a huge dent in it. My friends laughed it up all night.....well up until I got the car back from the body shop. :D

when i was just a little kid, i lived in alaska, on the side of a mountain. it was one of those big huge log cabin 3 story houses in the forest.. well me and my red tricycle, went a little too quick down the driveway and onto some ice.. ended up going over the edge of the road and fell down the mountain LOL came crawling back up covered in dirt, tears dragging my tricycle behind me. mom came running out laughing and worried. i was fine but damn, glad i didnt kill myself b/c i did some really crazy stuff in my childhood. :p

i had this long distance thing goin with this girl from PR, she joined the army and i kept talkin to her through all the training... then i went in right after she got out of training... last words i heard from her... "I LOVE U" didn't hear from her all 6 months through training... get out of training track her down and give her a phone call "OH, i'm in NC now... and oh... i'm married now" NICE!!!!! that was a nice blew to the ole gut OWNED!

I got indirectly owned by my great grandfather.

He used to have a malt shop in chicago long ago. One day a man came to him about a possible business venture. This business was opening a fast food restaurant selling mexican food. My Grandfather scoffed at the idea that anyone would even by tacos and shit. Well as you've probably guessed by now that business became Taco Bell.

Son of a bi***.

When I was a freshman in highschool, walking on the way to the bustop my friend wanted to take a shortcut around a long fence that goes by the school, so we decided to climb it, he climbed around it like he was tarzan, but I didnt have much experience, so when I did climb aroudn it I let go and landed on my feet, but I forgot to let go off the top of the fence, which had twisted pointed wires on top, So as I get off I tell my friend to give me my bookbag, And he says "Oh Kurwa, you're bleeding" and I fawking was, from the hands, OWNED , had to wear bandages around my hands for 2 weeks, kinda looked liek rocky and some of the guy in gym were tearing on my about "What were you doing to get mess up your hands so bad" If you know what I mean.

in my old black AWD:

transfer case
tranny
drivers side front axle
half shaft

all kaboomed at the same time while i was going 70 on hte highway. was a fun 15 seconds till i came to a stop.

also i got owned when i focked up my launch and damn near stalled racing a WRX last summer. quite embarassing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back