The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Servo switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enriquez2000

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2014
fort collins, Colorado
I still have my servo but i believe its not necessary with the shift box controlling the shifts.

Cam someone confirm? Ill delete it if I dont need it!

Yep. Not needed.
I watched DTR clip the dam harness off of mine while I stood there in shock. I wanted a stock harness, but he clipped those, the pulse generators and took my PRDN switch like it was candy but the one I got from him didn't have one on it. He has now dropped off the face of the earth and I still have a broken main shaft with no replys from Darren thru the various modes of contacting him to do the job. I hate to degrade anyone but I wouldn't do it again for the price and what I got and now dead silence.
My shift box works fine without the servo wiring or the PRND switch :( so you will be ok!

It also is working without OD ROFL

Sometimes we pay for education the hard way. If i remember right he also told you your 2g pump wouldnt work.

Ill probably delete the servo and put a pretty cover on it

Your trans will work just fine. I think only the stock TCU needs those (obviously). Do you ever run yours in auto shift mode? I do, and it hasn't affected it that I can tell either.

I figured with the shift Box I'd be fine in auto mode. I think the servo just works on a single signal to kick down and the TCU does it by shift map

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back