The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

service engine soon codes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie_dsm12

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2010
Los Angeles, California
I have a 99 gst. I recently bought a obd2 scanner to read the codes it was throwing because the service engine soon light was getting annoying. Its throwing a p0135 and p1105. I did search on these codes but it didn't help much. What exactly am I suppose to fix/replace. Thanks again for the help!

P0135 ~60 Results
P1105 ~100 Results

There you go! You're going to have to read, but the beauty of OBDII codes is they're not super exact, just because one code's showing up doesn't mean that component is even the problem, so the only solution is to..read and test, or post a ton more information, and then..read and test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean I would have to replace both? Sorry for the noob q's.

Okay so here's the deal! I was tryin to get to the o2 and I can't get to it. I'm trying to get at it from the top of the engine bay but the damn alternator is in the way. Do I have to get it from the bottom of the car? Or is there an easy method? Thanks for the help. And by the way I do have the o2 socket.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back