The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sept 7, 2008 Import arce at Maryland Internation Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm working hard trying to the '91 awd talon up and running on the hta88 turbo stock motor. had a few set backs with having a noneprom ecu when the previous owner said it was eprom. so i had to locate one. I found one in richmond that needs to be rebuilt but should be good to go after that. Got a New FMIC to go on the car along with needing to get some IC piping 2.5" made, have water lines for turbo ran. and then it'll be time to get it tuned.

Looking for low boost around 26-28psi and high boost depends on what the motor is looking like inside :)

Will hopefully be tuned by brad brooks also

I'm working hard trying to the '91 awd talon up and running on the hta88 turbo stock motor. had a few set backs with having a noneprom ecu when the previous owner said it was eprom. so i had to locate one. I found one in richmond that needs to be rebuilt but should be good to go after that. Got a New FMIC to go on the car along with needing to get some IC piping 2.5" made, have water lines for turbo ran. and then it'll be time to get it tuned.

So you need an eprom ecu? We have one for sale.

Sandra
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

well i found one in richmond, yeah i talked to the hubby about it last week. On a real budget until the national guard gets my pay straight ha. But i do plan on being there with the talon as long as the army doesn't find something for me to do last min.

Now to decide/figure out what class to run in.

No cage, no seats/harnesses, stock appearance/stock motor, hta88 turbo setup, 235/60/15 MT drag radial.

I have no choice. My girlfriend is doing the bikini contest.
Come cheer her on - mayasimone.com
If anyone is driving from Rockville/DC lets meet up before.

^
maya is your GF? anyways i'll be there either way. lots to finish on the talon.

I might try to go to run in the wild street class.

Tempting, tempting. I probably will be doing the turbo swap that weekend unfortunately at the rate my parts are coming in. Does Maya have any sisters? :D

Tempting, tempting. I probably will be doing the turbo swap that weekend unfortunately at the rate my parts are coming in. Does Maya have any sisters? :D

Then come to just watch. Remember I came to the meet without my car. Itold you to come to the shoot out and you didn't listen to me, so you missed a great time. Don't make the same mistake again. I'll make you a deal. If you come I'll feed you.

Sandra

Then come to just watch. Remember I came to the meet without my car. Itold you to come to the shoot out and you didn't listen to me, so you missed a great time. Don't make the same mistake again. I'll make you a deal. If you come I'll feed you.

Sandra

LOL You know how to bargain. I really did want to attend the Shootout but I don't like driving 8 hours straight without at least some form of company to watch my back in case I get stuck. We'll see. If I'm not doing the swap that weekend then I'll come with the car and maybe a buddy or two.

One of my best friends recently suggested we should take a roadtrip somewhere and cause a ruckus.

LOL You know how to bargain. I really did want to attend the Shootout but I don't like driving 8 hours straight without at least some form of company to watch my back in case I get stuck. We'll see. If I'm not doing the swap that weekend then I'll come with the car and maybe a buddy or two.

One of my best friends recently suggested we should take a roadtrip somewhere and cause a ruckus.

Bring 1,2,or 3. The more the marrier. I'll feed as many as you bring.

Sandra

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back