The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Selling the sub...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLACK'98DSM

5+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2019
Alabama
I decided to sell my amp and subwoofer in my Eclipse. There's two reasons behind this. One is it's pretty much becoming a track car only, and I don't need it sliding around back there. The other reason is, I've pretty much grown out of it. Just like people lose certain habits and interests as they get older. Back in high school, you weren't cool if you didn't have a good sound system. And that mentality stayed with me for a little while. But now I'm more worried about what my car sounds like than my sound system. I'm leaving the JBL speakers and touchscreen radio, but the sub has to go. I used to enjoy turning it up and hearing it bump and watching it rattle the Ole Eclipse apart, but now all it does is give me headaches and I find myself turning the bass boost all the way down. So why keep it if I won't use it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back