The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Selling my OSLO green 1995 Eagle Talon TSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGoblin92

Probationary Member
Aug 29, 2012
Gurnee, Illinois
Up for sale I have a 1995 Eagle Talon TSI with 90xxx miles. Very clean car, CLEAN TITLE. No rust. Just repainted 3 years ago by the previous owner. Reason why I'm selling is because I am low on money and I have bigger priorities in my life. The car is in very very good condition, the pictures do not do any justice, if seriously interested I highly recommend you come see the car in person.

Asking Price is 6000or best offer. No low ballers please. All low baller offers will be ignored!

Feel free to contact me through text or phone calls at 1-224-538-1809

Recently replaced, the water pump, Belts, seals, brake lines. all work done by Froyland Auto, I have receipts to show all the work done for the car. Also the car just had the maf sensor replaced. New battery as well.

About the car:

4g63 2.0 DOHC engine
Big 16g Turbo
Full 3in Apexi N1 Exhaust
550 Rc injectors
Big front mount intercooler with J pipe
Injen Intake
Greddy adjustable BOV

ALSO HAS SUNROOF.

Transmission:

5 speed
AWD
Stage 3 clutch
Short Shifter

NO GRINDS

Wheels:

17 inch motegi 5 spoke gunmetal silver
New tires in the rear
Front drilled rotors
Stock back rotors

Electrical:

Apexi turbo timer
Apexi SAFCII
Air/Fuel Gauge
Boost Gauge
Oil Gauge

Sound System:

Alpine CD player

I also have a 10 in Boxed in rockford forsgate sub
Alpine Mids and Rears
2 Alpines which will be extra

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Was the previous owner named Angel? If so that is a nice car. Good luck with the sale. I was thinking about having Angel painting my 95 gsx that color.

That color is not oslo green. Btw. The eagle color name is tropical frosted lime. Mitsu calls it biscayne green. I bought my first dsm in 95 off the showroom floor in that color.
+1. Oslo was a 1996 Mitsu-only color.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back