The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Selling Clean 2G 1995 Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projx

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2012
Brooklyn, New_York
Name: Yan N
Contact Info: [email protected] Or txt me 646-249-2324

Year: 1995
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Eclipse GSX
Color: White
Mileage: 86k on body and roughly 65-66 on engine
Transmission: Manual

Price: OBO

Description: Hey guys, I'm selling a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 6-Bolt swap from a Gvr-4.
The body has almost 86k and the engine has about 65k.
The car is clean and drives good. In no rush of sale, just seeing what can be offered here and if anyone wants to pick up a very clean DSM! I've daily drove this car since it was bought didn't put too many miles on it. Only time this car has been towed was because the slave went out. Reason I want to sell it is because times are getting hard and having some money saved up is good. Im posting all the pics i got on the work. Not hiding anything at all! This car has been driven to Boston and back with no problems or break downs at all! Seen the track once at English Town no. No Anti-lag has been enabled on the car since my ownership. Never Launched hard! Amount of launches done was 5 and that was before all the new parts when the car was still running a T25 and a 2100 ACT.

Attention to mods, I know that this should be only in Tri-State Area. I'm familiar with the New England Area and a few DSMERs know me from there. So please let this stay here because new england area has a bigger dsm scene than NY Does. Thank you!!

Will post up more interior pictures in a day or two. Also the front bumper has been aligned properly and sits with the body nicely.

These Row of pictures were taken literally last week!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Note These pictures starting from here is when the new parts were installed at a shop and the rotors are not rusty like that atm, The car wasn't driven for a month before these installs. Which was maybe like 3-4 months ago

The GSX 2step - YouTube

Mods
---------
Punishment Racing Intercooler Less than 100miles
Greddy blow off valve Type-S Less than 100 miles
Timing Belt Kit from ExtremePSI Less than 800miles [ExtremePSI]
ACT Xtreme 2600 Clutch with Light Weight Flywheel Less than 800Miles [ExtremePSI]
New Clutch fork less than 800 miles [ExtremePSI]
Braided Clutch lines less than 800 [ExtremePSI]
New Slave and Master Cylinders less than 800 miles [ExtremePSI]
Evo3 16G No PLAY and no smoke
Innovative WideBand
Boost Gauge installed aswell Don't know which company
Big Brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
Greddy 3" Exhaust No cat
Red Valve Cover resprayed to Black
HID 8000k less than 1k Miles
New NGK BR7ES Less than 200miles
ECMLink V3
Wally 225 Single pump
PTE 680 Injectors
I also have an uninstalled Mishimoto Rad X-line will throw that in for an extra 270 never been installed or seen any liquids.
K&N Intake
MAF Installed

Pros
------
Drives great
Very very clean interior for a DSM and a car this old.
NO Rips in seats at all!
On a count of rust its a 5/10, no rust in engine bay nor in wheel wells or important frame parts.
All the new major parts that need to be serviced
For a DSM it has been very reliable to me.
Head Liner has been replaced and probably has less than 2k miles since it was installed.
New Oil Royal Purple synthetic 5-30w less than 800 miles
New transmission oil Pennzoil Syncromesh Less than 800miles
New Royal Purple Oil filter Less than 800miles

Cons
------
*Needs a tune. I tuned it just for cruise but still pulls nicely.
I noticed because of the tune its effected the way it shifts. Noticed every time i tuned it better to spec it shifted better.

*I'd say the transmission is 7/10 but then again no DSM transmission is good untill it has a rebuild. As well as it probably would shift better if it had Polly engine mounts. The ones in there now are not fully destroyed but I can see it would be better to change them. Goes into every gear just fine, Only when going into reverse you can hear a little clank sound but it never pops out of gear and doesn't grind or clank any other gear!

*In the morning it does need to warm up before driving i think its because the car needs a new coil pack or plug wires.

* Rear bumper have a few paint chips cause of asshole Brooklyn drivers. In the video of the two step you can see where the chips are, Very small. I'll post a better pick up

* Has like fake coil over ****s, doesn't ride too rough so a change in suspension will be in favor. No seized shocks or anything. Drove this car daily doesn't bother me too much at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt from ExtremePSI on the parts that were bought and installed.

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
PSI-DSMTBKIT Extreme PSI Timing Belt Kit: Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-99
Options:
Timing Belt: OEM MD326059
Tensioner: 90-92 MD164533
Tensioner Pulley: 90-94 MD129355
Idler Pulley: 90-99 MD156604
Balancer Pulley: 90-94 MD115976
Balance Shaft Belt: OEM MR984778
Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit: Not Selected
$289.85 1 $289.85
MIT-MD733623 OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder Assembly : Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-94 AWD $77.18 1 $77.18
MIT-MB910562 OEM Clutch Master Cylinder Assembly : Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 $114.85 1 $114.85
PSI-2GCLUTCHLINE Extreme PSI Complete Clutch Line (Slave to Master Cyl.): Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 $39.00 1 $39.00
PSIK-MB1-XTSS-150 ACT Xtreme (2600) Clutch Kit + ACT StreetLite Flywheel
Options:
Model: AWD (6-bolt)
$678.69 1 $678.69
Subtotal: $1199.57
Shipping cost: $0.00
Handling Fee: $7.50

Total: $1207.07
-------------------------------------------
No tire kicking, Just throw offers, worst i can say is no :)

Free bump. Only center piece of 3-piece spoiler actually looks pretty decent on your car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back