The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Selling 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ces4rDSM

Proven Member
Feb 2, 2019
watsonville, California
Hi I'm selling my 2g spyder gst, I've searched everything on how to post something for sale. I'm not sure if you have to be a supporting vendor in order to sell or ask for a trade on here. How can I post my 2g up for sale or partouts.

On the top of the forum, right under where it says "DSMTUNERS", there's a red bar with options. To the right there's Classifieds. Go there and choose either "4G63 parts for sale" or "2G DSMs for sale" depending on how you want to sell your car.

I dont have enough time to fix with school and work. Sadly the Dsm has to pass on to someone else :cry: honestly dsms are a another breed I got an MR2 spyder and debating whether I should 4g63t swap it. If I would anybody willing to help?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back