The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sell your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarm

DSMtuners Server Guru
15+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2004
Spokane, Washington
Now I know a lot of you aren't looking to sell your car, but WOULD if the right price came around.

I am looking for a 2g GSX or possibly GST with a 6bolt swap. Car must be under 100k miles, and motor miles decent, also. Post what you've got. I'v got money on hand for the right car. I would like to pay NADA + $1000. I live in Great Falls, MT (59405) but travel to Spokane a lot.

Okay, NADA in almost no way reflects the actual value of a DSM. Far from it. Especially one with decent miles. I got a steal on my car @ 36K miles (original owner) for only $11k when there are some that go for an easy $17K with three times the miles and no modifications (mine was bone stock and garage kept :thumb: ). If you want a 2G turbo WITH a 6bolt and supporting work and mods AND decent miles, your talking WAY more than NADA + $1000. Realistically your close to or more than twice that easily.

A more realistic way to achieve what you are looking for may be to buy a shell without an engine and then buy a built 6 bolt. You'll save thousands in the long run if you do the work yourself and then you know exactly what you have. Just a thought.

To answer your question: My right price would be close to the original value of the car ~ $20K (hey, I love my car!)

i never asked for mods, or anything special, just a 2g with a 6bolt.. or even just a 2g complerely stock/light mods.. i'm open to anything..

i know NADA on DSM's isn't accurate, but do banks care about that? no -- i'm financing, i have excellent credit, but no bank will pay $20k for a 1995 GSt with massive mods. they don't care about mods -- it's a turn off for them

I thought about selling mine, but once I drove it, I didn't think I would wanna. But who knows for the right price.....

96 gsx with 120k on the clock. M/T

Jdm engine JUST installed with a 16g and a custom exhaust getting put on the 19th of this month.

My Car On Cardomain

I live near Seattle btw, but for the right price... who knows... :rolleyes:

Anyone will see there car for the right price.

If you looking to buy I suggest you start an ad in our classifieds section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back