The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

See what black ice does!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh man, that was some entertainment. that bmw got torn up!

I was in 5.0 stang that did a 360 at 5mph on black ice once.

It's nasty stuff.

Lol! That's great! They're all sliding around like in a big ice skating rink!!(Spelling?)

~Andrew~:laser:

I can't get it to play in either divx or winamp. What do I need?

WMV= Windows video file = Windows Media Player

Im not sure but knowing Microsoft they prolly own everything to do with that codec...so you prolly cant play it in anything else

Those'll just buff out. ;) Ya think they had the arrow on that truck pointed the wrong way, eh?

That vid pretty much sums up the weather around here the last coupla days.... thankfully the local folks are pretty good about salting....as much as I don't like it, it helps prevent that shite.

GetEvryGear you must spend alot of time on those crazy up to no good sites cause everything you post is about karate people doing stuff, Men beating up their wives, People falling down stairs. You definately find some very interesting video's.

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
GetEvryGear you must spend alot of time on those crazy up to no good sites cause everything you post is about karate people doing stuff, Men beating up their wives, People falling down stairs. You definately find some very interesting video's.

LoL. Yeah, this is what happens when you have nothing else better to do at work. Desk jobs are boring. But hey I also posted some decent ones where no one gets hurt... like the guy doing sand art or those japanese people playing yo-yo's.

I also noticed the arrow on the video pointing the wrong way, that was the funniest part of the video to me. Cop seemed like he wanted everyone to own and pile up some more:laugh:

That vid just made my day. It sucks that all those peoples cars got fubar'd, but funny none the less. Haven't they ever heard of salt? We got tons of it here in IL. :D :thumb: (thats why all the bolts on my car are rusted)

Yeah, the sign truck indicating "CRASH HERE". Very nice.

First thing after a crash, once you've determined there's no pieces of bone jutting out of any of your flesh, is GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD. The cops don't care where you wound up, or where you came from. I was just waiting for one of those dumbasses standing in the wreck to be turned into thirty yards of people butter.

What a doofus that incident response guy was, having the arrow pointed the wrong way. From the way he was walking, he didn't seem too sharp. The BMW wiped out because he heeded the flashing arrow pointed the wrong way, plus he was going too fast for his own good. Damn Bimmer drivers.:p Two others almost ended up doing the same because of the arrow pointing the wrong way. Interesting and fun to watch, yeah, but if it's your car, you'd be pissed.:D

that had to be in the south somewhere where they dont get much ice, those people drove like asses, no offense to any of you southern fellas but ive seen some pretty shitty driving from your kind ;)

It's also saved on my computer, a whole hard drive dedicated to videos:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back